PDA

View Full Version : Air Force officer allegedly vandalized cars with pro-Bush bumper stickers

Phantom Blooper
08-09-05, 09:23 PM
Chip Yost 9NEWS Investigative Reporter <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
DENVER - Denver police say a lieutenant colonel in the U.S. Air Force has admitted to vandalizing cars bearing pro-President Bush bumper stickers at...

GunnyL
08-09-05, 10:25 PM
Just goes to show you what kind of fagot zero's the Air Force has running it.

Nagalfar
08-09-05, 10:48 PM
He's mad at Bush? HUH? the A.F. is getting bombers that cost much as half a carrier.. 2 bombers will cover the cost of a COMPLETE carrier! no one will ever convince me that any bomber is worth that much, and not to mention funding for fighters that cost apx. 480 million EACH! and he is mad? LMAO.. The corps gets a case of duct tape to hold their S.A.W.s together and he is MAD?!!

Joseph P Carey
08-10-05, 12:20 AM
This is the same Air Force that recieved 69,000 valor medals in the three week attack on Baghdad, while the US Marines received less than a thousand (Including Purple Hearts)??? This is the same Air Force that wiped out 25 Marines during that same attack on Baghdad, is it not???

Maybe, it is time for a change of command of the US Air Force! Give the job to a Marine! I am sure that the Air Force budget will go down to a resonable amount in no time at all! I am also sure that the number of resignations will increase under the leadership of a Marine, at the request of the Commanding Officer!

hrscowboy
08-10-05, 12:45 PM
Burn his arse with the UCMJ the SOB

radio relay
08-10-05, 01:05 PM
http://ganjataz.com/smileys/01-grayball/images/02gb-bubble-loser.gif
This p.o.s. is commanding a unit in the Air Force Reserves?!?! It's a total disgrace, and I hope they fry the puke!

I would have expected a supporter of that scumbag, loser Ward Churchill, from Boulder, to be doing something like that, but not a Colonel in the Air Force?!?!

GunnyL
08-10-05, 03:24 PM
You guys forget, He's in the Air Force; They'll probably give him a medal :-)

GunnyL

tbruyle5
08-10-05, 07:47 PM
I think the AF needs to ship his butt to Iraq for a reality check!!
:marine:

BOOGIEMAN44
08-10-05, 07:52 PM
THIS STORY IS JEST UNREAL, BUT ALL OF YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER JEST ONE THING...THIS IS THE AIR FORCE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT... IF THEY DON'T HAVE A STICK TO PLAY WITH, THEY ARE LOST...
SEMPER FI

Joseph P Carey
08-10-05, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by GunnyL
You guys forget, He's in the Air Force; They'll probably give him a medal :-)

GunnyL

I didn't forget it at all! In fact, the pilot that killed our Marines was most probably also decorated, after all, he killed almost as many of our Marines as did the Iraqis! It seemed almost every Airman was awarded a medal just for being in the same area of the world as the war in Iraq! A friend of mine is a retired Airman, and he said the Camp Paper (Davis-Manthan AFB Tucson) was questioning the Brass about the meaningless awards that were meated out to Airmen like so many trinkets in the Battle for Iraq, but, to date, I have not had the oportunity to read the article.

Joseph P Carey
08-10-05, 08:58 PM
For the record: The incident happened March 23, 2003, on the fourth day of the war, near the city of Nasiriyah in southern Iraq amid a chaotic battle with Iraqi forces in which a total of 18 Marines were killed.

U.S. Central Command, which investigated the matter, said it planned to publicly release its final report after the last of the Marine families involved had been briefed on it Monday. The investigation's findings were first reported Sunday by the Los Angeles Times and the Baltimore Sun.

Officials who spoke on condition of anonymity Monday said the investigators could not determine with complete certainty how many of the 18 Marines were killed by gunfire and missiles launched by the Air Force A-10 aircraft. They said the number was as high as 10. The others were killed by enemy fire; some were hit by friendly as well as enemy fire.