PDA

View Full Version : The fastest promoted Marine of all.

Osotogary
08-09-05, 08:57 PM
Here ya go NamVet. Hope that you get a chuckle out of this.
As you know there is always someone that can top whatever has been laid on the table...or so it may seem.

jinelson
08-09-05, 09:07 PM
LMAO Gary thats a good shot man.

Nagalfar
08-09-05, 10:41 PM
HEY I SEEN THAT GUY.. the last election, yea thats him.. his name was cary or Kerry or something like that I cant remember anymore.

Joseph P Carey
08-09-05, 11:54 PM
Lt JG Kerry reporting for duty, Sir! (Cough-cough-cough) Hand salute! Why? Because I did 18 boat missions in Vietnam, and I slept on clean sheets each night at Cam Rahn Bay! That's why!

I showed leadership in the US Navy by going against my Commander in Chief! Not only did I go against my Commander in Chief, I went against my country, and I sided with its enemies against my country! I told those Grunts that were enforcing US Policy and serving their country what terrible human beings they were for the killing and raping of the Vietnamese, and I said nothing of my Brothers in the North Vietnamese Army that were angels to the Vietnamese People!

Yes Ladies and Gentlemen! I am reporting for duty again to serve myself, ... opps, ... my country like I served my country in the US Navy, and the Senate of the United States! I should be Commander in Chief, because the military in this country would follow me down the barrel of a cannon, because they are stupid and ill lead, and I will keep it that way, if I am elected to the Presidency and if I should become their Commander in Chief!

Paid for by the Elect Kerry to the President of the USA, by the leaders of the world that support John F Kerry! French spoken here!

Namvet67
08-10-05, 11:05 AM
Another good one Gary!! lol