PDA

View Full Version : Hanoi Jane to England?

dgallagher
08-07-05, 02:01 PM
The British are going to prosecute those who support terrorism for Treason. Maybe we can get Hanoi Jane a ticket and she’ll get her due! We can learn from them, America won’t do it.

Semper fi
dg

Joseph P Carey
08-07-05, 05:12 PM
Why wish her on our allies that have stood with us through all of this? They have enough troubles without Hanoi Jane bopping into the country in her Baghdad Barbarella outfit with her varicose veins showing under wrinkled flabby skin. Then again, maybe you are right, I think the Brits can use a good laugh right about now!

By the way, has Vanessa Redgraves died? She was always a proponent for the Pallestinian and Arab Cause in the Middle East! I am wondering why she has not shown her head in this matter as of yet?

dgallagher
08-07-05, 07:01 PM
If Tony Blair gets his hands on Hanoi Jane, he won't be smiling - and neither will she!

Redgraves, one of the sisters was really sick and may have died; I forget which one. Now theres a group that drove the Brit's crazy. The ol' man was a Comunist (50's - 60's) as were the sisters and they left Merry ole' because the Brits were fed up with them. They did let them (and their money) back in the late 70's or 80's. They've been quiet since then because they want to stay or because they are ill. ( i guess that's the samething)

dg

Toby M
08-07-05, 08:10 PM
They might have moved to France! I wonder if we can trade Hanoi Slut to them for a case of wine???

Joseph P Carey
08-07-05, 09:33 PM
Truthfully, I say we take her to Iraq and leave her in a room somewhere to be kidnapped. Hopefully, her next TV Appearance will be on Al-Jazeera as film clip of her begging the US Troops to leave, and her next appearence will be a head only shot! If anything, it will help her book sales!