PDA

View Full Version : Prayer Request Please?

gunnydi
08-04-05, 07:05 PM
Mal1421697@aol.com

Date:
Wed, 3 Aug 2005 11:34:14 -0400

Dear

Just would like to ask for prayers from the Hoban girls, for our son Jim Alunni, who was hit by a suicuide bomber while on patrol in Hit, Iraq near the Syrian border, he has been transferred to a hospital in Germany, and is in stable condition at this time, they are taking him off the ventilator today, he is in the Navy reserves, a corpsman, attached to the 3/25 Marine battalion out of Brookpark, that lost all those Marines the same day, please pray also for them, and the guys that are left there.

Thank you,

Madelon Yodice Alunni

yellowwing
08-04-05, 07:54 PM
Yes of course, Madelon. Your son is always there for our Marines. Prayers coming his way!

Semper Fi Jim Alunni

sgt.r.n.davis
08-04-05, 08:10 PM
YES, MYSELF AND MY FAMILY MEMBERS ARE ALWAYS PRAYING FOR OUR TROOPS, AND SPECIAL PRAY GOES UP FOR OUR U.S. MARINES....SWEET LORD, BE WITH :JIM ALUNNI...
YOUR REQUEST FOR PRAYER IS ALREADY IN GODS HEART. OUR LORD AND SAVIOR HEARS AND ANSWERS ALL PRAYER.;)

MAY THE LORD BLESS YOU AND YOUR'S!!!!! TAKE COURAGE IN THE LORD.

gunnydi
08-04-05, 08:29 PM
To sign the Condolence Books for the Fallen Ohio Marines:

http://www.legacy.com/Dispatch/Soldiers.asp?Page=FSSearchResults&Sort=Newspaper

Semper Fi and Semper Gumby
Always Faithful and Always Saddened by their Ultimate Sacrifice.
God Bless. Amen
Gunni Di

Osotogary
08-04-05, 08:32 PM
Please accept my humble prayers on their behalf.
Gary

gunnydi
08-04-05, 08:37 PM
I have sent the link so that others might read the kind words, hopes, and prayers of all those who are sharing on the forum. Thank You.

Semper Fi, Do or Die.......
Unfortunately some do both.

Gunni Di

mrbsox
08-04-05, 08:42 PM
Incoming !!

My most gracious and Loving Heavenly Father

I beseech your loving and watchful arms to surround our brothers in harms way, and those that will venture there. I ask only that you bestow your shield of guidance into their thoughts and actions, and that you watch over them, as they watch over themselves. Let your love and peace be known in their families’ hearts, until you return them safely to waiting arms.
May your will be in the minds and actions of those that lead, that you shall be fulfilled in their deeds.

And if this Marine could bare their burden, as they run the good race, fight the good fight, then so let it be done with a glad heart, that they will know you are with them.

Terry
USMC Veteran
Semper Fidelis

Devildogg4ever
08-05-05, 04:14 AM
Prayers outbound! I, too, always pray for our Warriors everyday!!! http://downsouthhunting.com/images/smiles/icon_smile_praying.gif

Namvet67
08-05-05, 09:22 AM
Prayers out!

gunnydi
08-05-05, 10:36 AM
Everyone here is absolutely THE BEST OF THE BEST! Thank you ever so much!

Gunni Di

artymarine
08-05-05, 03:48 PM
There is a special place in heaven for Corpsman, prayers go out to all.

BigCat1
08-05-05, 04:56 PM
The thoughts and prayers of my family and I are with you, your son and the families and Marines who have given the ultimate sacrifice. Your son has been added to the prayer list at my church and finally I pray that God grants you peace and comfort in your time of need.

Carmen
Marine Veteran

woodstockguy
08-05-05, 05:49 PM
I will also be praying for you son, the Marines still there and their familes!!

hillbilly_0311
08-06-05, 05:59 AM
this old Marine truly believes in the Power of Prayer and i'm sending one up now!
may God hold these young men and women in the palm of His Hands and give them peace and the Comfort that only He can provide.

Semper Fidelis

hillbilly

Sharpie
08-06-05, 05:45 PM
You have my Prayers.

TazMatt
08-06-05, 05:51 PM
May God Bless and continue to give His precious love and abundunce to all.Peace and understanding to the things we don't understand.Semper Fi to all our brothers lost in battle but remember they are in a better place guarding the gates of Heaven waiting on the changing of the guard from The Supreme Commander .

Arlene Horton
08-06-05, 10:08 PM
Adding the family to my nightly prayers. May God keep them in His Loving Arms.