PDA

View Full Version : Hanoi Jane, face spitting update

radio relay
08-04-05, 03:40 PM
This was forwarded to me via e-mail:
==========================

"I am happy to report that former CAP Marine Mike Smith's trial for spitting in the face of that great patriot, Jane Fonda, went well this morning. The judge said that he was going to hold things until 25 August, and if by that time Mike hasn't spit in the face of Jane Fonda again, the case WILL BE DISMISSED!!! Mike is home free. He doesn't even have to appear on 25 August -- provided he doesn't spit in Jane's face again.

On behalf of Mike, and Tom Moore (the focal point for the collection of donated funds for Mike) please permit me to thank you one and all for your support.

Wayne, I would appreciate your putting this word out to the gang.

God bless you all.

Semper Fi
Dunc "
http://ganjataz.com/01smileys/images/smileys/OdBall-thatworks2.gif

sgt.lane
08-04-05, 04:09 PM
THAT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joseph P Carey
08-04-05, 04:45 PM
I don't know! Is that a violation of his right of Free Speech to have him not spit Chewing Tobacco in the face of Hanoi Jane, again? Or, is it deemed OK to spit other substance into her face by other people to express ourselves under the Free Speech Amendment? Maybe, we should consult the ACLU on this?

All joking aside, congratulations Mr Smith! I do have some other targets of opportunity for you if "Mr Smith goes to Washington"!

CHOPPER7199
08-04-05, 06:51 PM
GREAT NEWS, SOUNDS LIKE THE JUDGE KNOWS SOMETHING. GREAT JOB JUDGE.

Toby M
08-04-05, 07:17 PM
Did the Judge define spit?

Nagalfar
08-04-05, 09:53 PM
Toby this might work for defining Spit, if done to some leftist anti-American rag like J. Fonda, spitting is assult, if done to a conservative, it's freedom of speech.

Joseph P Carey
08-05-05, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by Nagalfar
Toby this might work for defining Spit, if done to some leftist anti-American rag like J. Fonda, spitting is assult, if done to a conservative, it's freedom of speech.

Oh! Now, that makes it perfectly clear! It is not spit if it is Elitist Expectoration! It is known as the EE factor of prosecution! Only in America!

carroll1972
08-05-05, 12:48 AM
Man...that's GREAT NEWS.....Cong. Mr. Smith.........but I think if old nag.....hanoi jane ..(little letters..she don't deserve the respect..of cap in her name) were to come to this little East Texas town...(Broaddus Texas) I think I'd be in the news, too...but I don't think....it wouldn't be SPIT that I'd use .....cause you see ......there a lot of farms....around here..and chickens sh.t.....is one of our GREAT NATURAL RESOURCES....around here...........and I think...this commody...should be use at every possilbe opportunity when miss hanoi jane comes calling.
Now what do you think of my idea....

Nagalfar
08-05-05, 01:17 AM
I just had a thought.. funny I dont remember JACK SH*T being reported about how a lot of our brothers were spit on in airports when they were returning home from SE Asia.. and these were Janes butt buddies who were doing the spitting, right? we know they were.. it would seem things have gone full circle.. welcome back Jane! LMAO..

Riven37
08-05-05, 02:46 AM
Smith's on a mission for god, the judge knows Smith will do it again.

bobboonvso
08-05-05, 09:33 AM
What If you got sick and threw up on her, is that a violation of the Judges instructions?