PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone Im back

AshleyMS
08-04-05, 12:57 PM
Well its been a long time since I have been in here, I barely remembered my password. How is everyone? Man, Im going to have to go through all the boards and see whos new and whos still here that I know. Drop me a line, if not on here then on my personal email account. andersonlove@yahoo.com

Semper Fi:marine:

Sgt Sostand
08-04-05, 01:54 PM
where ya been

outlaw3179
08-04-05, 02:48 PM
welcome back from wherever you were

Semper

GySgtRet
08-05-05, 01:44 PM
Welcome back. Where you been...????

jinelson
08-05-05, 01:52 PM
Congratulations Marine welcome back enjoy your leave.

Semper Fi

AshleyMS
06-06-06, 06:46 PM
Its been so long since I have been in here. It will probably be another couple months before you all hear from me. Someone stole my computer last summer and havent been able to get another one. Crazy things happening here, wish I could stay and chat longer but cant. Hope all of you are doing well and I cant wait to be able to get back in here and talk with you guys again.

Semper Fi

jennifer
06-06-06, 07:16 PM
Welcome back!! :D

Stanley Hroszow
06-06-06, 08:49 PM
See you when you can stay longer I hope you can get the computer back or a new one. I am just a new gentleman on the block. God bless and take care.

Ironrider
06-07-06, 08:33 AM
I was lost fer awhile too....WB

Sixguns
06-07-06, 03:06 PM
We all get lost every now and then. No matter where you have been, there you are!

AshleyMS
07-11-06, 01:27 PM
Thanks guys I have missed it. I am in the process of getting a new computer, I cant believe how expensive that stuff is getting. I might have to just build my own...hahaha yeah right.

Stanley Hroszow
07-15-06, 09:41 AM
and why not build your own? you can do it, Marines can do any thing.

Namvet67
07-15-06, 02:17 PM
Welcome back! I remember you! It's been about a year and a half or so i think! Sempr Fi

AshleyMS
07-18-06, 03:31 PM
Yeah its been almost a year since I have been back. The reason that I havent already built my own is because of the lack of funds to do what I would like to do. But its great getting in here every once in a blue moon. Hope everyone is staying cool, its extremely hot here, 103(heat index). Thats bad when you are in WV. Well gotta go now. Semper Fi!!

Stanley Hroszow
07-18-06, 04:15 PM
Yeah its been almost a year since I have been back. The reason that I havent already built my own is because of the lack of funds to do what I would like to do. But its great getting in here every once in a blue moon. Hope everyone is staying cool, its extremely hot here, 103(heat index). Thats bad when you are in WV. Well gotta go now. Semper Fi!! 10 degrees less here in RI the DIs' would say that is no excuse (no funds)

wmshell4
07-20-06, 02:38 AM
Ashley, hey I'm new in here and wanted to introduce myself. Hope you can visit someday when I'm on here too. Catch ya when I can....