PDA

View Full Version : FINALLY!!!!Hearing held for Marine accused of killing Romanian rock star

KingDonkeyPunch
07-27-05, 09:51 PM
July 25, 2005 <br />
<br />
Hearing held for Marine accused of killing Romanian rock star <br />
<br />
By Laura Bailey <br />
Times staff writer <br />
<br />
<br />
A Marine embassy guard accused of killing a Romanian rock star in a traffic...

KingDonkeyPunch
07-27-05, 09:53 PM
I had the pleasure of serving under this piece of work when this happened. He was a real role model let me tell you what.

CPLRapoza
07-28-05, 06:14 AM
I was on MSG Duty in Uruguay and I remember, hearing about this.

KingDonkeyPunch
07-28-05, 08:08 AM
I just read another article, it looks like the judge is going to let him off. He says that there isn't enough evidence to hold any convictions. I just wish that they would pull the marines that were under him into court to testify. After they heard what we all had to tell them, there wouldnt be a jury in the world that would let him off.

Catz1611
07-28-05, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by KingDonkeyPunch
I just read another article, it looks like the judge is going to let him off. He says that there isn't enough evidence to hold any convictions. I just wish that they would pull the marines that were under him into court to testify. After they heard what we all had to tell them, there wouldnt be a jury in the world that would let him off. If they DO let him off just know that he'll get his one day. And with this sort of thing in his record..I'd be surprised if he Makes Gunny or even is allowed to reenlist. :bunny: