PDA

View Full Version : my journal (to: wrbones)

22DevilPup87
10-31-02, 12:57 PM
Since I'm posting this on a public forum, I guess I should first address the forum, huh?

I created an online journal, really just to keep myself accountable. However, there are some pieces I found motivating and inspiring written by wrbones. With his permission I have published them there.

I've been having tech. problems with my internet all day and now it won't allow me to PM nor e-mail through this website. (Not sure why, though. It worked fine earlier.) So, here's what I was going to PM you, Bones:

Sir,
Since your work is there I thought you should have the right to look it over if you so desired.

Here is the site:
http://www.ujournal.org/~22devilpup87

If you find anything wrong or you'd like something changed please just leave me a comment on the site and I'll be sure to make the necessary changes.

Jess

wrbones
10-31-02, 01:26 PM
It is my honor.

Except for my own mistakes in grammar or punctuation, it looks good to me.

As I know you are aware, there are others on this site who have much to say that is worth learning from.

There is a wealth of information and wisdom here.

22DevilPup87
10-31-02, 02:08 PM
Okay; thanks.

. . . just wanted to get your seal of approval. I doubt anyone other than me will see it, but it is out there on the world wide web so I wanted to make sure it was okay and in the context you meant it to be in when you wrote it.

There are a lot of Marines to learn from here, and a lot of thought provoking quotes I'll be saving (with permission, of course).

Jess

DevilDog1
10-31-02, 07:11 PM
You have done a great service to us that have missed bones writings, thankyou for posting what he has written, i have booked marked your site so i can catch up, wrbones thankyou for sharing. Semper Fidelis!

wrbones
10-31-02, 07:21 PM
Just bein' me is all.

Sometimes I turn the voices in my head loose and they come up with somethin' worth readin'! LOL.

DevilDog1
10-31-02, 07:47 PM
Bones its just good that your service to our Country is documented, and it is wonderful that you can share what is in you with us. the young ones will read this, and hopefully they will learn something!!!! keep writing i will be reading and passing it along to the young ins.........

wrbones
10-31-02, 07:55 PM
Thank you for yer kind words.

Thank you for servin' in my Marine Corps.