PDA

View Full Version : Incapacited

Ed Palmer
07-18-05, 06:27 PM
For what it's worth, I'm in the hospital. I don't expect to be out for at least a week. Somebody keep posting some good jokes for me so that I will have something to read when I get out.

yellowwing
07-18-05, 06:31 PM
Will do, Ed. Enjoy the food and we'll see you in a week. I'm doing some research on a story about a Man from Nantucket and his girlfriend, some Lady from Kent.

gys
07-18-05, 07:16 PM
Take care and wish you a speedy recover. Hope all is well.

Osotogary
07-18-05, 09:59 PM
Don't forget to run around the hospital with those backside open gowns! Cause some havoc. LOL
Seriously, Staff Sergeant Palmer, the best of all recoveries to you.

hrscowboy
07-18-05, 10:47 PM
hang in there brother and Semper Fi..

Joseph P Carey
07-19-05, 01:38 AM
Gees! I hope all the nurses have med ins and a good sense of humor. Remember they are armed with those scary needles, and they choose their targets well!

Good luck to you Ed! I do miss your wit! I hope it is not serious, your sickness that is, not you wit!

LivinSoFree
07-19-05, 12:00 PM
Best wishes to a speedy recovery, SSgt.

OLE SARG
07-19-05, 07:51 PM
Get well quick Ed, so we can meet again for coffee. You take care and let us know if you need anything.

SEMPER FI,
OLE SARG

airframesguru
07-19-05, 07:55 PM
no matter what the little man in your head says.... your hand DOES NOT belong on the Nurses a$$

Osotogary
07-19-05, 08:39 PM
"...your hand DOES NOT belong on the Nurses a$$."

It does if your reaching for the respirator. So what if you missed.

Arlene Horton
07-19-05, 09:36 PM
Trust me...if your hand or hands are anywhere near that part of a nurse's anatomy you'll be on the :Ice water enema list"!
Arlene (retired R.N.)

Arlene Horton
07-19-05, 09:37 PM
Get well soon, brother. Semper Fi Arlene

Ed Palmer
08-04-05, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by OLE SARG
Get well quick Ed, so we can meet again for coffee. You take care and let us know if you need anything.

SEMPER FI,
OLE SARG

Coffee my arse you said a SIX PACK Just got out yesterday and its gonna take a few days to get up to speed .
Had a quaddruple and still have to go back in 60 and 90 for a coupla of more cuts and a roto rooterBoth carroted arty,s.
I tried to get back into my lifestyle of coffee with the retards this morning and its like the oldwhXore said I got petered out prety quick.
But it was great to get back to the site ,
thanks again for all the thoughts while the lights were out

Toby M
08-04-05, 08:17 AM
More proof that the Lord indeed, works in mysterious ways...LOL(glad everything turned out okay Ed-don't overwork anything)

Ed Palmer
08-04-05, 08:24 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v733/Ed15Palmer/pic04745.gif

this is the way I feel but going to get better

Ed Palmer
08-04-05, 10:18 AM
Hello !

The big weekend is coming, and if you need a new grill, here is a bargain for you.

Stainless steel grill, for FREE, you read right, FREE!

Available in :

Publix, Winn Dixie, K-Mart, A&P, WalMart, Walgreens.

Hurry before they run out of stock!

Bubba

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v733/Ed15Palmer/Grillingtime.jpg

P S NOT AVAILABLE IN THE K C AREA the troops are to cheap up there

OLE SARG
08-04-05, 10:31 AM
ED,
Glad to hear you are doing great. Hey, maybe I did say a SIX-PACK. Anyway, glad you are out and on the mend and NOT DEAD.

If you need anything let us know.

SEMPER FI,
OLE SARG