PDA

View Full Version : Is this true about Gunnery Sergeants?

Osotogary
07-17-05, 07:23 PM
Do they really make the world go 'round?

By the way, Happy Belated Birthday wishes to you, GySgtRet!

Joseph P Carey
07-17-05, 09:33 PM
They certainly do! And, they can stop it any time they wish! Now! That is power.

Gunny McMillan
07-20-05, 12:11 PM
Yes we do...and don't you forget it or I'll stick my size 13 foot so far up your ass you'll be tasting toe jam for a year!

marinefamily5
07-20-05, 12:21 PM
if you can still that big of a foot up a marine ass. he is in the wrong branch, he would need to be in the navy

Joseph P Carey
07-20-05, 12:24 PM
Ah! Such sweet words from such a true Marine linguist. It makes my heart flutter, Gunny! :-)

RLeon
07-20-05, 09:45 PM
Gunnys rule! Know what, I think I'm going to reenlist just to become a Gunny...I'm serious, ok, maybe not...I still have a year to decide.

Gunny McMillan
07-21-05, 07:37 AM
I love being a Gunny so much that I had to leave active duty just because of the fact that I was so damn good they would have made me take a promotion to E-8!:cool:

[End Sarcasm]

RLeon
07-21-05, 10:54 AM
LOL

GySgtRet
07-21-05, 11:10 AM
Gary,

Thank you for the belated birthday. We are in Hibbing MN for my oldest daughters wedding. Yes Gary Gunnery Sgts do run the world but before we can do these feats of strengh we need to be Cpls. then and only then are we able to do these extrodinary acts for the world.

Semper Fidelis

1stSgtMell
07-21-05, 12:04 PM
Gunny McMillan,
I have to agree with you to a certain extent that Gunny's are the epitome of the Corps but there's a time when you have to let it go and move on. You did your part so let a S/Sgt get the gravy of being promoted and take his turn at it.
Semper Fi,
Jerry Mell
1stSgt(Ret)USMC
'54-'73

yellowwing
07-21-05, 02:40 PM
...and the Pvt's and PFC's, they just don't know what's impossible so they do it anyway.

Gunny McMillan
07-21-05, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by 1stSgtMell
Gunny McMillan,
I have to agree with you to a certain extent that Gunny's are the epitome of the Corps but there's a time when you have to let it go and move on. You did your part so let a S/Sgt get the gravy of being promoted and take his turn at it.
Semper Fi,
Jerry Mell
1stSgt(Ret)USMC
'54-'73

1stSgt Mell, I know that all too well, I was only kidding. I would have gladly accepted a promotion (who doesn't like to make more money, you know?), but as it happened, I had to retire because of an ugly knee injury.

BigCat1
07-21-05, 06:29 PM
Not only do we have the power to make the world go 'round and to stop it, but we also have the power to ROCK YOUR LITTLE WORLD IN A HEARTBEAT!!!! There's nothing more powerful on the face of the earth than a Marine GySgt.....Semper Fi!

yellowwing
07-21-05, 07:25 PM
There's nothing more powerful on the face of the earth than a Marine GySgt.....Semper Fi!