PDA

View Full Version : Help on care packages

yellowwing
07-08-05, 06:38 PM
I am sending a care package to Iraq. The packaging problem is in resealing the bottom of the "mouth wash" bottle.

I burnt a small hole in the bottom to squeeze in the new contents, but I'm having trouble resealing it. Melting it back together is not working. I don't know if I should try epoxy or not.

Does anyone know of an easier safer way?

Semper Fi! :marine:

Ed Palmer
07-08-05, 07:10 PM
why didnt you put it in through the top and just screw the lid back on
it sounds like a little contraband . But only you know
Semper Fi
Ed

jinelson
07-08-05, 07:26 PM
LOL naw not my brother the wing! Check your PM's bro.

Semper Fi
Jim

JAMarine
07-08-05, 08:41 PM
Sounds a bit suspicious to me.

Joseph P Carey
07-08-05, 10:18 PM
Oh Wing! I am so disappointed in you! You know you do not send Alcohol to the troops. Firstly, It may offend someone! You know that Marines don't drink that stuff! :-)

But, it seems to me that a football needle cut off at an angle, a bit of tubing, and a funnel would be most advantageous. It is easier to fix a two small holes (one for air and the other for fluid)in the top than it would be to fix a single hole in the bottom, or it is even better to put them in the top of the seam of the plastic bottle, and super glue the small holes shut and remove the excess glue from around the holes. Of course, I would not wish for you to use any of these methods, because it is wrong to do!

Don't forget to match the color with the new liquid! Some times a little food coloring will help, depending on what may be the final product you are wishing to send. But, again, I must plead with you to not corrupt our fellow Marines in battle.

Say hello from all of us! And, tell them 'Good Hunting!'

jinelson
07-08-05, 10:28 PM
Joe your my kind of NCO brother lol thats leadership and brotherhood at its finest.

Semper Fi