PDA

View Full Version : Get Some!

THATFEMALE
06-28-05, 01:17 PM
Semper FI Marines. Hello poolees. I just wanted to stop by and let everyone know that while I would like to be on like before, I can't. Yours truly is gearing up for her shot over there in Iraq. It's been a long time coming and finally my prayers have been answered. So please don't think I've forgotten about you all or that I am ignoring you. Looking to head out aboard the USS Tarawa in late July or early August. Training like crazy at the stumps and at Camp Horno. Headquaters is a little worried because of the recent events but this "WM" is ready for anything. "Get Some", right? Semper FI.

ThatFemale :marine:

Osotogary
06-28-05, 01:34 PM
Best of luck to you. It's your time...go for it. What's the saying? Keep your weapon clean and pointed outward. Take care now and naturally, "Git er done".:)
Gary

sgt.lane
06-28-05, 01:39 PM
ROCK on====GET SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joseph P Carey
06-28-05, 02:17 PM
That Female,

I will give you the same advice my Dad gave me. Keep your head down, follow your orders as they are given, keep your eyes open, and don't be a hero. There are many Marines out there looking out for one another, trust them as they trust you.

It has been great talking to you, and I hope that you will be back and talking to us in a year or so, but maybe then you will be to Salty for us all. ;-)

Go get 'em Girl! You're a Marine now, like all the Marines that went before you!

mrbsox
06-28-05, 02:18 PM
The phrase
HELL HATH NO FURY... comes to mind !!

Keep yer 'top knot' tight and yer powder dry.

Keep us posted, and pics.... we need pics to go with our MORNING MOTIVATION thread :)
And if you run up on one of OsotoGary's boys.... there NOT as harmless as he is, I'd guess.

jinelson
06-28-05, 02:21 PM
Ha Ha good to go Corporol get some and get on back to me.

Semper Fi

Jim

GySgtRet
06-28-05, 03:37 PM
Cpl Morales,
I don't know what to say except kiss some A$$ if you can. Come on back and keep us motivated. And we will do the same for you.

Semper Fidelis

yellowwing
06-28-05, 04:00 PM
Corporal, you've got a good track record listening to and working with your Sergeants. Do not give up that practice.

Keep you and yours safe and come back with another stripe!

Semper Fi! :marine:

Phantom Blooper
06-28-05, 04:01 PM
I don't know what to say except kiss some A$$ if you can. Come on back and keep us motivated. And we will do the same for you.

I think what the Gunnery Sergeant means THATFEMALE is ....KICK some A$$ and come on back to us! Ditto to all the above except kissing that A$$!

Semper-Fi! "Never Forget" Chuck Hall:marine:

seabag
06-28-05, 09:21 PM
Good Luck Marine-come back safe.

Semper Fi,
Jim

GySgtRet
06-28-05, 09:28 PM
Chuck Hall,

Right on...!!!

hrscowboy
06-28-05, 09:37 PM
You aint going to combat yet Thatfemale you may think you are but your about to find out that our government is going to pull back the reins on all women in combat.

radio relay
06-29-05, 12:18 AM
God bless, and good hunting, Marine!

marinefamily5
06-29-05, 05:37 AM
hey there devil dog. go get some and be safe.

GySgtRet
06-29-05, 06:05 AM
hrscowboy,

there is another discussion that will be debated forever.

radio relay
06-29-05, 08:06 AM
I think it's wrong that they are being put in harm's way, but, God Bless 'em, they are there, and they're doing the job assigned to them with courage, bravery, and professionalism.
==============================

Female U.S. Marines Ambushed
Associated Press
June 25, 2005

BAGHDAD, Iraq - A suicide car bomber and gunmen ambushed a convoy carrying female U.S. Marines in Fallujah, killing two Marines and leaving another four American troops presumed dead, the military said Friday. At least one woman was killed and 11 of 13 wounded were female.

The terror group al-Qaida in Iraq claimed it carried out the bombing, one of the single deadliest attacks against the Marines - and against women - in this country. The high number of female casualties spoke to the lack of any real front lines in Iraq, where U.S. troops are battling a raging insurgency and American women soldiers have taken part in more close-quarters combat than in any previous military conflict.

The women were part of a team of Marines who were assigned to various checkpoints around Fallujah. Female Marines are used at the checkpoints to search Muslim women "in order to be respectful of Iraqi cultural sensitivities," a military statement said. It is considered insulting for a male Marine to search a female Muslim.

For the rest of the story go here => http://tinyurl.com/e2dad

OLE SARG
06-29-05, 09:51 AM
Good luck THATFEMALE!!!!!!!

Stay safe and stay in contact with us ole folks in the rear.

SEMPER FI,
OLE SARG

THATFEMALE
06-29-05, 12:13 PM
Hrscowboy, once again you decided to rain on my parade! LOL Well they messed up when they gave me orders to Iraq. It was further fueled by the death of my two females getting killed in that convoy attack. I'm there for one reason and one reason only. All of my Marines will be coming home with me or instead of me is the way I look at it. I know..."Don't be a Hero!" Trust me I wont try to be anything but a Marine. All the advice has been taken into the brain housing group. A bulldog can't be controlled by reins hrscowboy. My SSGt's breaks from the leash every time. While I will follow all orders, if they need me I will be there for my Marines in any situation. "Always Faithful", right? I will miss you guys so much and I want to thank you in advance for all the info recieved. Don't forget the "WM" moto males. Semper FI Marines. :marine:

CHOPPER7199
06-29-05, 12:23 PM
OH WELL, IF YA GOTTA GO, DO IT RIGHT. REMEMBER THE SEAT BELT? NO NEED ON SAYING TO MUCH, AS YOU KNOW WHERE I COME FROM AND WHAT GROUNDS I STAND ON. YOU WILL DO GREAT, AS YOU HAVE DONE SO FAR. AKA THE CHOPPER

rb1651
06-29-05, 12:29 PM
Best of luck, Marine. Keep it all down range, and return home safe.

Sgt Ski 2/7
07-23-05, 10:02 PM
WATCH YOUR SIX AND THE FELLOW MARINES...TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS AND GIVE THEM A 5.56 GREETING CARD FOR ME.....

SEMPER FI

hillbilly_0311
07-24-05, 11:27 PM
God bless you, Sister, and Semper Fidelis!

GIT SUM!

hillbilly

hrscowboy
07-25-05, 02:20 AM
Well darlin I want you to know that this is one Cowboy that is damn proud to Know ya. and remember when you think its getting really tough just COWGIRL UP and remember Semper Fi and go on. Always remember nicole keep your mind in the middle and you"ll make that 8 second ride, God bless ya and hope to hear from ya soon..