PDA

View Full Version : read this it is a load of sh*t

marinefamily5
06-22-05, 05:58 AM
this makes me what to drive to Kansas and well...........i will let you all read it and tell me what you all think.......

http://news.bostonherald.com/localRegional/view.bg?articleid=90258

ivalis
06-22-05, 06:09 AM
There wasn't anything in the local (Wisconsin) news about the protesters. Maybe the media wised up and ignored em.

airframesguru
06-22-05, 06:39 AM
boy needs to get the colors off of the deck. amoung several other things....

I like the last quote of the article, something like...

" I think they are misdirected, I'll pray for them."

me too!

USMCgrunt0331
06-22-05, 06:53 AM
I'm a Baptist, and have been to many Baptist churches, and that's not how most Baptists do things. I agree with them that being a faggot ain't right and I think no part of that at all should be condoned, I'm 100% against faggots, but the fact that they are taking it out on military service members is unbelievable, and disgracing the flag like that sickens me, they should all move to a diff. country if they hate America so much. I can't believe they got a whole church in on a thing like that. It's the military that defended their rights thru the last few centuries to have freedom of religion and speech, and they stab the military in the back.

Osotogary
06-22-05, 08:32 AM
Pack their collective fannies up and have them protest all they want in the wastelands of Iraq and Afghanistan. If Fidel Castro can send the United States his mis-begotten and misled, why can't we send Iraq and Afghanistan this group of "misdirected people"? Let Iraqi and Afghanistani authorities deal with them.

outlaw3179
06-22-05, 10:39 AM
Makes me f%cking sick ! Number # 1 that piece of sh*t needs to get those colors of the deck just like airframe said then all those dirtballs need to get a thourough beating. No respect. I cant stand it when scumbags wrap themselves up in the freedom of speech but dare to question how that blanket of freedom was provided for them.

Just makes me sick!

OOOOOORRRRAAAAHHHH Marines!

Nagalfar
06-22-05, 11:10 AM
As a nation we really need a "He needed killing law" that has some teeth in it, I dont think there is enough chlorine in the gene pool, these as*holes being proof of that.. and a law that follows the one passed a few years back in texas.. the MAXIMUM fine that can be imposed on someone for beating the sh*t out of someone one desacrating our flag is a $5.00 fine. WORKS FOR ME!

Phantom Blooper
06-22-05, 11:18 AM
A whole lot of people in this world need killed.....it's not expensive 2-3 cents.....just against the law.Semper-Fi! "Never Forget" Chuck Hall

david43844
06-22-05, 11:46 AM
Damn sad state of affairs,my country is going to hell in a hand basket.

Fox 2/23
06-22-05, 12:24 PM
sick freaks. how easy would it be to run over that SOB by the side of the road.

CAS3
06-22-05, 12:34 PM
WASHINGTON (AP) -- The U.S. Air Force Academy failed to accommodate the diverse religious needs of cadets and staff, although there has been no overt discrimination, a military investigative panel concluded Wednesday.

The Air Force investigation, released by the Pentagon, required academy leaders to clarify their policies on appropriate and inappropriate religious expression. But it also credited them with moving to confront these issues.

The investigation also cited a perception of intolerance among some cadets and staff.

"The [Air Force] team found a religious climate that does not involve overt religious discrimination, but a failure to fully accommodate all members' needs and a lack of awareness where the line is drawn between permissible and impermissible expression of beliefs," the report said.

The Air Force team was appointed to investigate the religious climate at the 4,300-student school in Colorado Springs, Colorado, after hearing complaints that evangelical Christians wield so much influence at the school that anti-Semitism and other forms of religious harassment have become pervasive.

It assessed Air Force policy on religious respect and tolerance and looked into whether commanders' actions encouraged or discouraged free expression and free exercise of religion.

Earlier, Capt. Melinda Morton, a chaplain who spoke out against religious intolerance there, resigned her commission. Morton resigned Tuesday after 13 years serving the Air Force.

Critics, including Morton, have said evangelical Protestants were harassing cadets of other faiths at the school in violation of constitutional principles of separation of church and state in the military. An academy critic said the report being released Wednesday concluded the problem was serious.

Copyright 2005 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

yellowwing
06-22-05, 02:20 PM
My Catholic buddy and I were on the Color Guard Detail together. Part of the duties were to present the Colors at the base chapel sometimes. They would have the Catholic and then the Protestant service on Sundays.

I remarked to him that I didn't they had to stand and kneel so often. He replied, "And I didn't know the Protestant sermons were so political."

My overall Marine Corps experience was not based on either faith. We believed in the Corps.

Dan Daley, Chesty Puller, Belleau Wood, and Khe Shan were our Icons.

I know that the Air Force (Air Corps) has produced extraordinary heroism, I'm wondering why they do not celebrate it as much as the Marine Corps?

Pvt Drake
06-22-05, 06:21 PM
Its hard to believe that the Islamic terrorists can use a religous idea to bring so much violence to the world, but to think that a man of my own faith can support that, it just sickens me.

I don't know about other units, but in an infantry unit, the ****bags get the **** beaten out of them, its the only way they learn. You can't reason with someone who does something based on religion, and I'm think that a good beating is in order, that, and send him a few pictures in the mail of exactly what terrorists do. Let's see if he can justify their actions after he sees a beheading or two. Or that house full of skinned families in Kabul.

Phantom Blooper
06-22-05, 06:27 PM
I know that the Air Force (Air Corps) has produced extraordinary heroism, I'm wondering why they do not celebrate it as much as the Marine Corps?

Q.) Do you you know why our sister service the Navy has glass bottom boats?

A.) To see all the Air Force wreckage,on the bottom of the sea!

Semper-Fi! "Never Forget" Chuck Hall

sgt.r.n.davis
06-22-05, 07:42 PM
WHAT, IN THE WORLD IS THAT STUPID FOOL DOING HOLDING OLD GLORY LIKE IT WAS SOME KINDA OF RAG!!!

WHAT (god) IS HE TALKING ABOUT?

I LIKE TO BLIND SIDE HIM ,THEN PICK UP OLD GLORY AND STAND ON TOP OF HIM AND WAVE HER BACK AND FORTH ABOVE MY HEAD ,YELLING...U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.

THEN TAKE HIM OVER TO LIVE WITH SENATOR DURBIN , TWO VERY BRAIN DEAD FOLKS.

MY BLOOD IS BOILING!!!:mad:

THERE ,ARE MANY OTHER WAYS TO PROTEST, WITHOUT DRAGGING OLD GLORY IN TO IT. LIKE SETTING THEM SELVES ON FIRE!!! :marine:

Nagalfar
06-22-05, 07:49 PM
Hey sgt.r.n.davis, You forgot to put on your golf shoes before you stand on him.. we wouldnt want ya slipping and falling off the slime!

sgt.r.n.davis
06-22-05, 07:50 PM
ALL YEAH!!! THE GOLF SHOES ARE A GOOD IDEA!!!

ALLENR
06-22-05, 07:53 PM
This is sad sad sad, these people speek of my God but from what I can see they dont know him. BUT we know as MARINES we serve and protect even these kind of people. And this is nothing , remember NAM , when these gays came home they were spit on and called everything under the sun. PLEASE DONT LET THIS KIND OF CRAP GET YOU DOWN. REMEMBER THIS SIMPER FI...................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........

ALLENR
06-22-05, 07:55 PM
SORRY SHOULD HAVE BEEN GUYS , NOT GAYS. I DID NOT MEEN THAT AS A CUT, IT WAS JUST A MISTAKE.

BigPhil
06-22-05, 09:17 PM
I have been to alot of different church's in my time but I am glad I never when to that one. They need alot of help. They must have a different God then the rest of us, they show no respect for our country, or our flag. Looks like they need some good old fashion A** Stompem.
Semper Fi

marinefamily5
06-23-05, 08:24 AM
i agree bigphil........let them come to my home town and they will get it.......trust me on that one......