View Full Version : Marine says 50-cent beer was partly to blame for rape

thedrifter
06-21-05, 01:22 PM
Marine says 50-cent beer was partly to blame for rape <br />
<br />
By David Allen, Stars and Stripes <br />
Pacific edition, Wednesday, June 22, 2005 <br />
<br />
CAMP FOSTER, Okinawa - A Marine was sentenced to 15 years in...

lucien2
06-21-05, 02:04 PM
'IF YOU WANT TO GET OUT OF A HOLE, STOP DIGGING." He needs to stop drinking or he will create other vistims after his release. There are plenty of Marines who get drunk and do not rape or asault anyone!

marinefamily5
06-21-05, 02:22 PM
yelp i was on hansen and been in the palms alot of time walked my happy azz back to my barracks drunk but i never raped anyone.

marinefamily5
06-21-05, 02:23 PM
they were all willing.........LMAO.........j/k

Joseph P Carey
06-21-05, 05:04 PM
If I remember correctly, isn't Camp Hansen on Okinawa STILL? I could never understand how any man can get charged with Rape on the Island of Okinawa. I mean, I know all the stuff with 'it is a power...

Fox 2/23
06-22-05, 09:31 AM
holy smokes! Joe and I agree on something! If he would have spent his beer money on a hooker he wouldn't have been in this mess. Stupid indeed.

Joseph P Carey
06-22-05, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Fox 2/23
holy smokes! Joe and I agree on something! If he would have spent his beer money on a hooker he wouldn't have been in this mess. Stupid indeed.

I told you, Fox, I am slightly to the right of Attila the Hun on some issues, and slightly to the left of Karl Marx on others, but being the father of three daughters, this kind of SB has a rather significant value with me.

I am one of those Dad's that used to put the baseball bat at the front door when my daughter's dates came to the house, which was a pre-condition that they could go out with a boy, and if they came back for a second date, and then a third, after I treated them so badly, I knew my daughters had made the right choice in a man for the rest of their life. No divorces that I know of in the future of my married girls, and none that I foresee. They chose well.

Am I old fashion? Yes, In deed I am! But, if more Dad's took a look at the men that their daughters were with, there would not be so much domestic trouble in this country today.

Having this guy hang by his balls for a couple of years with a broomstick stuck in his butt would be too good for him. I feel the same way about the Soldiers and Marines on Okinawa that are sentenced in Okinawan Court for rape of a school girl, or some other innocent woman there. There is just no reason for it. A few beers is just an excuse by the lawyer he has working for him, trying to get some pitty out of the court. In his case, it looks like it worked! That is a shame!