PDA

View Full Version : Back on Board

LivinSoFree
06-20-05, 04:10 PM
Hey all,
Just got back from AT at lovely Ft. McClellan, Alabama.... good to see you all again, photos are posted (along with appropriately tongue-in-cheek captions)
at http://photobucket.com/albums/y128/meyordlegislator/Marine%20Corps/BN%20AT%202005/

Enjoy!

thedrifter
06-20-05, 04:15 PM
Welcome Back!

Great Pix's!

Thanks for Sharing

Ellie

yellowwing
06-20-05, 05:00 PM
The funniest one is the Bad Ass taken in what looks like the inside the port-o-potty! :D

jinelson
06-20-05, 05:06 PM
Good to have ya back aboard bro - now get to work.

Semper Fi Marine

Jim

Osotogary
06-20-05, 06:07 PM
Echoing sentiments here. Nice photographs. Nice to see you back.

ALLENR
06-20-05, 07:53 PM
Boy things have changed, from cattle wagons to a bus with a/c and tv

mrbsox
06-20-05, 08:53 PM
NOW JUST WHY IN THE Fk IS 'MYBABY' LAYING ON THE DECK ??

Drop and BEGIN !!

Stay sharp,
honed,
on the edge.
That's where Marines belong.

Well done...
NOW CLEAN THAT Fkn WEAPON BEFORE Ms ELLIE PUTS YOU ON ETERNAL FIREWATCH !!

LivinSoFree
06-20-05, 10:16 PM
Hahahahaha... nicely put mrbsox- but it was for photo purposes only. Don't worry, that weapon was slidin', clickin' & poppin' just as smooth as Angelina Jolie in her newest movie by the time I got done with it.

It was a learning experience, to be sure... both about the good and bad... I've got a whole long list of how *not* to be an effective leader, courtesy of the Sierra Bravo, but then I also picked up some good stuff from my NCOs.

The bus was a nice change, that's for sure... I'm pretty sure it was a COG move- the idea of driving a tactical convoy from NC to Alabama probably didn't look very appealing to those in the motor pool...

F*cking Alabama.... hot, boring, and smells like sh*t... man, it sounds kinda like Iraq without the constant threat of death to keep things interesting.