PDA

View Full Version : Korans burned; hate crime eyed

thedrifter
06-17-05, 02:29 PM
Korans burned; hate crime eyed <br />
Published June 17, 2005 <br />
<br />
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- <br />
BLACKSBURG, Va. (AP) -- Police are investigating whether a...

lucien2
06-17-05, 04:17 PM
If you found a bag of burned bibles outside a Christian Church I doubt if it would be a hate crime, bad taste yes. This action, which I do not condon in anyway, is more than likely a reaction to the hatred of Americans by Muslims worldwide! Their (radical
Muslims) mission is to kill as many non-Muslims (I.E., Americans) as possible, they have stated this publicly! Now they are screaming "hate crime"? Things that make you go hmmmmmm.........................

tntmondy
06-17-05, 04:49 PM
They burn our flag in our country, yet no hate crime. If anything should be classified as a crime it should be burning, desecrating or otherwise disrespecting the flag that so many have paid the ultimate sacrifice to defend. 9/11 should say it all........

OLE SARG
06-17-05, 08:53 PM
F&%k the muslims and their korans - if it is racist to hate towelheads then I am a racist. The SOB's are trying to kill my grandchildren and that does kinda **** off the OLE SARG!!!!!!! And OLE SARG has lots of guns and ammo!!! And he is an expert shooter with both rifles and pistols!!

SEMPER FI,
OLE SARG

Joseph P Carey
06-17-05, 11:03 PM
Everyone seems to forget that Muslims are killing Muslims at prayer in mosques and at funerals. Does this not desecrate the Koran as well. I noticed no mention of this in the propaganda that is printed in the moslim countries. After all, it is hard to kill so many people and not shoot at least one hole in a Koran, or spooil it with the blood of a muslim.

Why have the media not picked up on this?

Nagalfar
06-17-05, 11:58 PM
Hey Joseph P Carey I dont think they could get any political gain for it, there for there is no point in giving it any coverage as most of us know, the Koran is not the reason they do what they do, it is the excuse,.. as America seems to be one of the very few countries who BUCKELS at most unfounded accusations made by our ENEMIES in the media.. somehow giving a guy 3 squares a day, hot showers every day, prayer rugs, a new Koran, free medical care, air conditioning, heating, hell our capitives live better than most the people serving.. Based on what I have seen in the media we have bigger threats at home.. when we have our own elected officals equating Americans as being on the same level as NAZI's or Russian Communists, we have far bigger problems that some as*hole crying about his Koran.. Al Jazeera has been running Senator Durbin's comments around the clock, the rags got more mileage out of some scumbag elected officals mouth than they ever did with lies made up by some lameas* wanna be "reporter".. wouldnt it be nice if ALL of our Govt. really backed OUR troops.. and REALLY tried to protect our Bible as well as they do some rag crying about his Koran.

Joseph P Carey
06-18-05, 02:29 AM
Their standards are outstanding, and with such high moral value. I am sure that Durbin will give Al-Jazeera a tour of the Senate, and he will give them a speech to all the poor under privledged peoples of the Middle East under the boot of the Nazi Americans.

Maybe, Howard Dean will join in with him and they will burn the US Constitution with the tattered burning remnants of the American Flag in a show of unity with their Muslim brothers. All this while Ted Kennedy, John Kerry, Barbara Boxer, Joe Biden, and Hilary give speeches about what a wonderful thing the 911 attack was for the poor people of the world.

Don't get me wrong, we have plenty of Muslims in this world that are hoping that we win in our efforts. I see plenty of Iraqi policemen taking it on the chin each day from the far end element of the religion. I do have faith that we will win in the end, but we will only do it with the help of the Muslims that want us to win, I know that we can not rely upon the Democrat Party for any help.

lucien2
06-18-05, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by OLE SARG
F&%k the muslims and their korans - if it is racist to hate towelheads then I am a racist. The SOB's are trying to kill my grandchildren and that does kinda **** off the OLE SARG!!!!!!! And OLE SARG has lots of guns and ammo!!! And he is an expert shooter with both rifles and pistols!!

SEMPER FI,
OLE SARG

I got your six bro.

Ed Palmer
06-18-05, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by OLE SARG

SEMPER FI,
OLE SARG

DAMN they realy ruffeled your feathers HUH?

Toby M
06-18-05, 08:33 AM
I see it as part of that 1st amendment thing...you know, freedom of speech. This is the part where they have the right to burn our flag so I assume that whom ever burned those books, is entitled to the same rights! I don't see any difference..Oh yeah, except that we are Americans and they are ______________! (fill in your own opinion-another right guaranteed by that same paper)

Ed Palmer
06-18-05, 01:49 PM
Poor old Rover couldnt find a copy of the koran so he chose osama bin ladin either way it looks good

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v733/Ed15Palmer/patrioticduty1.jpg

so hows that for little horse(Dog) shxt and gunsmoke