PDA

View Full Version : senator dick durbin

OLE SARG
06-16-05, 08:17 AM
This turd is a piece of work. His speech on the senate floor a couple of days ago took the cake. The dickhead says GITMO is as bad as the Nazi Camps and the Russian POW Camps. Let's see - the towelheads have air conditioning (a lot of our school kids don't have that), the menu for evening fare was Honey-glazed chicken, etc. (here again the towelheads eat better than our school kids), they can not be fed MRE'S (they eat better than our troops in Iraq), and we make them stand for long periods of time. I think we need to put dickhead in cammies with a rifle and send his ass to Iraq and let him see the real world. WHAT A PIECE OF ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The SOB is a traitor and I put him in the same category as hanoi jane fonda!!!!

I'll be sending the ******* a nice email demanding he resign for aiding and comforting the enemy.

SEMPER FI,
OLE SARG

:cry: :devious:

Osotogary
06-16-05, 10:23 AM
Honey glazed chicken? Well, if they toss in a six-pack or two of beer at dinner time ,I'm movin' in with 'em and it's okay if "my keepers" dispose of my "reading material" down the toilet.....just leave the Playboy Mags alone!
In all seriousness, OLE SARG, I am in total agreement with you.

Nagalfar
06-16-05, 10:30 AM
I will second that.. I too will making my thoughts known to him.. I consider him worse than Hanoi Jane.. he is suppose to represent the United States and its people... I think he is confused, he seems to not only parrot the views, but is now representing the very point of view of Al Jazeera and its supporters.. here is what he said for those of us who didn't catch it..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On one occasion, the air conditioning had been turned down so far and the temperature was so cold in the room, that the barefooted detainee was shaking with cold. ... On another occasion, the [air conditioner] had been turned off, making the temperature in the unventilated room well over 100 degrees. The detainee was almost unconscious on the floor, with a pile of hair next to him. He had apparently been literally pulling his hair out throughout the night. On another occasion, not only was the temperature unbearably hot, but extremely loud rap music was being played in the room, and had been since the day before, with the detainee chained hand and foot in the fetal position on the tile floor.

If I read this to you and did not tell you that it was an FBI agent describing what Americans had done to prisoners in their control, you would most certainly believe this must have been done by Nazis, Soviets in their gulags, or some mad regime – Pol Pot or others – that had no concern for human beings. Sadly, that is not the case. This was the action of Americans in the treatment of their prisoners.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come on these guys are living FAR BETTER than our brothers in the field.. and sometimes at home, funny they dont even get mention.. there is no doubt in my mind this man does not give a damn about the Americans, the Aussies, Brits and our other allies who are in the sandbox fighting, where is their AC? their 3 sqaures a day? where are the guys in the fields hot showers? how many grunts are sleeping on the ground? some idiot in Gitmo pulled his hair out and has it laying next to him? what about our brothers and sisters who have their BODY PARTS laying next to them in the 100+ degree heat, while laying in the dirt, some how loud music is torture, but laying in a small hole and having rags walk a mortar onto you is ok with this DICK..

Here is his contact info for those of us who feel motivated to make our thoughts and feelings known..

http://durbin.senate.gov/

Remember ladies and Gents.. DONT BE A DICK.

GySgtRet
06-16-05, 10:47 AM
OLE SARG,

How in the hell does somebody like yhis get voted in anyway? I do not want to disrespect anybody in Illinois but damn, come on people ask him to resign before somebody does it a different way. Not threatening him on anything but geez. Is he for real. The last time I looked a bullet between the eyes or a peice of scrappnel was permenent. These people will hopefully get out of there soon. I saw let them all go home at their expense of course and follow where they go and capture who they are working for. The intel can't be too good anyway.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Semper Fidelis