PDA

View Full Version : Gotta spare car?

benny rutledge
06-14-05, 11:18 AM
This is a shout out to my Marine Brothers in the S/E Michigan area,(734 and 313 area codes) for a little help.
The reason why I'm posting is a recent disaster that was visited on me while driving home.My trusty,dusty 93' Grand Am had suspension failure at 40 MPH;Re: the damned control arm bushing and strut came out and the tire/wheel- assy shot out from under the car bringing the car to a ungraceful screaming halt.
I traded a Snap-On Top Box and $100.00 to get that car,I have nothing to trade and now I'm laid off with no funds to get another car.
I'm willing (and very able) to work,the situation is can you spare a fixer upper that runs? I am at my wits end here,I am lining up a Position with the Military Sealift Command and I will soon be needing to take a trip to St.Louis (to interview and test) and to Coast Guard Toledo for a new Merchant Mariners Document.Without my wheels I am at a standstill when I need to be moving forward.
If you have a beater you can spare with a clear title or Know some one who does,would you please respond to this post or drop me a post card to 34 Birch Dr. Belleville,Michigan 48111:marine: