PDA

View Full Version : Bull Sh*t for sale!

Osotogary
06-10-05, 08:30 PM
With all the "interesting items" that are now being sold or auctioned off on the internet I thought a totally bogus cartoon would be in order.

GySgtRet
06-10-05, 10:02 PM
Gary,

This Bull SH*T is all over the world, at least in the places that I have been to. Is there a real demand on it? If so you and I could make a killing distributing it. What do you think?

thedrifter
06-10-05, 10:21 PM
Thanks Gary.

You gave us a good laugh for the evening

Ellie

rmaddogarnold
06-10-05, 11:30 PM
It took me many years to appreciate " once a Marine always a Marine " . Now in the autumn of my years it is the only thing of value for me to hold on to. Semper Fi !!!!

jinelson
06-11-05, 03:08 AM
Dang Gary you have never ceased to amaze me with your wit and uncanny ability to make us laugh you have once again made bad times much better. And I thank you sincerely for that.

Osotogary
06-11-05, 01:13 PM
GySgtRet,
I'm surprised more of it it isn't used for fuel or heat?
Thanks, one and all, for the compliments...it's my pleasure.

GySgtRet
06-11-05, 05:49 PM
Gary,

That is our approach, an alternative fuel sourcr it is more abundant up here where Iam at being so close to DC.

Osotogary
06-11-05, 06:15 PM
I imagine then, if that's the case with an abundance of an"alternative fuel source" in the DC area, that the abundance can be found inside buildings. Like the Senate, House of Representatives, etc., etc. LOL

GySgtRet
06-11-05, 06:49 PM
You name it the BS is there in every building in DC. YES...!!!

Phantom Blooper
06-11-05, 06:53 PM
If the anthrax scare shut down DC a few years...ago,with this new sport of BS slinging Washington will never be able to recover! S/F Chuck Hall:)