Marine recruiter charged with drug violation <br />
<br />
Friday, June 10, 2005 <br />
<br />
By GLENDA ANDERSON <br />
THE PRESS DEMOCRAT <br />
<br />
<br />
A third North Coast Marine is facing a court-martial following an investigation...

sgt.lane
06-10-05, 12:22 PM
If found guilty "hang em"!!!!!!!!!!

hrscowboy
06-10-05, 04:44 PM
If there guilty drum them out of my Marine Corps...

USMCgrunt0331
06-10-05, 07:30 PM
Everyone makes mistakes, but the Marine Corps is a brotherhood and once a Marine always a Marine, why so quick to turn your back on a fellow brother who possibly made a mistake and say hang 'em sgt lane? Now someone who betrays the Marine Corps like that sgt. in the Lt. Pantanmo case is a different story. Tons of Marines make mistakes and break rules that are never caught or you never hear about, I'm sure you haven't spent your whole career while never once breaking a UCMJ article or command sop.

hrscowboy
06-10-05, 09:21 PM
USMCgrunt0331 do you not know right from wrong?? buttom line if you know your doing something wrong in My Marine Corps you better be ready to pay the price! Enough said...

jirzman
06-10-05, 10:01 PM
USMCgrunt0331 did you not see that it was not one mistake,but atleast 11.True we are all Marines and took the same oath,but even Our Marine Corps,tho we hate to say,have a few bad apples.When found,Sgt lane and hrscowboy have the right idea,get rid of them.The Corps nor Recruiters who work hard to find a Few Good Men (and Women) need the kind of dirtbags these guys are.

hrscowboy
06-11-05, 12:23 AM
here here i couldnt have said it better Sgt Jirzman...

jinelson
06-11-05, 03:25 AM
Jirzman well said brother and Im sure that the Corps will investigate and discipline as it always has at least in my days that the UCMJ has prevailed. I have met Maj Samarov and he is a fine and honorable Marine Officer of Marines and I have all faith that the guilt or innocense will be brought forward and forthright and honestly. It just sickens me to read these stories, I remember a day when we took care of our own dirty laundry.

Semper Fi
Jim :marine:

BigCat1
06-11-05, 05:56 AM
I'm really having a hard time wrapping my head around this one. I can't beleive that Marines would do this! If guilty, they are a complete disgrace to the Corps that I and so many others have...

Old Marine
06-11-05, 08:21 AM
If these people are guilty of these charges, then they should be given Jail time and received DD's.

hrscowboy
06-11-05, 09:40 AM
Back in my days in my beloved Marine Corps if the person was accused he was taken to the brig and held there until his court marshal, I guess they dont do that anymore for fear of pessing off someones momma or daddy..

yellowwing
06-11-05, 04:23 PM
Why the heck would he give them prescription drugs that would disqualify his poolees on the unrinalysis?

Cheezballz
06-11-05, 06:51 PM
REMEMBEDR INNOCENCT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY! IF IT IS TRUE THESE FEMALES KNEW WHAT THEY WERE GETTIN INTO, KNOW THE FEMALES ARE THE VICTIMS, HELL NO!!! EVERYONE IS GUILTY IN SOME SORT, JUST BECAUSE THE RECRUITERS HAVE TO FOLLOW GUIDELINES, THAT THEY POSSIBLY BROKE. THOSE FEMALES DIDN'T GET A GUN PUT TO THEIR HEAD TO SLEEP WITH THEM. lIKE USMC 0331 SAID, WE'RE TURNIN OUR HEADS AWAY, THAT'S BS I KNOW WE ALL HAVE DRUNKEN UNDERAGE, I KNOW WE ALL HAVE DISRESPECTED AN INCOMPETENT NCO OR OFFICER, I KNOW WE TALKED SMACK BEHIND AN OFFICER'S BACK, I KNOW WE HAVE GOTTEN INTO A FIGHT (ASSUALT). C'MON THEY POSSIBLY DID BREAK THE UCMJ BUT LET'S LOOK AT OURSELVES TOO PEOPLE BEFORE WE MAKE OURSELVES LOOK LIKE THEM GIRLS, LAST TIME I REMEMBER IT WAS PFC DON'T KNOW! NOT THIS MARINE DOESN'T KNOW!

Cheezballz
06-11-05, 06:52 PM
HEY COWBOY THEY STILL DO THAT, MY FRIEND WAS IN THE BRIG FOR A MONTH UNTIL HIS COURT MARTIAL!

USMCgrunt0331
06-11-05, 08:15 PM
Thanks for the back-up cheezballz, that's exactly the point I was trying to make.

jirzman
06-11-05, 08:16 PM
I agree jinelson,we did take care of our own.The bad thing is,now a day,people will sell thier Mother to the "media"for what ever reason.I believe in freedom of press and speech and all the other things I laid my butt on the line for.But the truth is,taking care of our own,is a thing of the past with so many people out to belittle not only our "President",but anything else America stands for.You can believe,if a Serviceman takes a crap and forget to wipe his butt,it will make it to the news." Armed Forces Training Our Youth conserve Nature."

Cheezballz
06-11-05, 09:11 PM
WE'RE OUT HERE TO PROTECT OUR OWN, I'M IN THE FLEET RIGHT NOW, BUT IF CIVILIANS CATCH A WIND OF SOMTHIN WE DO THAT MIGHT BE..' CRAZY' OR 'DISRUPTIN THE PEACE' THEY WILL TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE TO SCREW U. IMAGINE BOB THE JANITOR CATCHES A MARINES STARTIN A BARFIGHT HE'LL PUBLICIZE IT CAUSE IT WAS 'MARINES' WHO STARTED IT. HE'LL GET ATTENTION N CRAP. WELL THINK ABOUT THAT. PS. DIVISION ENGINEERS AREN'T NO DIFFERENT THAN GRUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheezballz
06-11-05, 09:50 PM
THESE OLD TIMERS NEED TO GET UP 2 SPEED...MOST PRESCRIPTION DRUGS ARE MUSCLE RELAXERS, WHEN U MIX WITH ALCAHOL THEY MAKE U FEEL 'MORE' BUZZED, MAKES IT FEEL BETTER, AND NO IT WON'T POP ON THE **** TEST CAUSE IT ONLY STAYS IN U'R SYSTEM FOR A LIL BIT. AND IF HE WAS SMART HE WOULDN'T GIVE THEM TO SOMEONE WHO'S SHIPPIN IN LIKE A WEEK OR SO. ANY MORE QUESTIONS BOUT THIS ANSWER TO US NEW BREED CORPS LIKE ME OR USMCGRUNT0331

yellowwing
06-12-05, 01:34 AM
Another angle I'd like to submit for consideration, is poolees and parents wanting to do anything to get out of their contracts.

When I was a sales type many lifetime ago we had a saying, "If you don't have percentage of cancellations, you not working them hard enough!"

Next thing you know a scared poolee is gonna' complain that the Recruiter smoked a 'spliff with him to relax for the ASVABs.