View Full Version : U.S. Muslims desecrate American flag

thedrifter
06-09-05, 06:50 AM
U.S. Muslims desecrate American flag
Video shows group on street corner declaring Islamic dominance

Posted: June 8, 2005
3:38 p.m. Eastern

© 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

A group of American Muslims produced a video that shows its members on a New York City street corner declaring Islam's dominance over America as they tread on a U.S. flag and then rip it apart.

Isn't it obvious?"

The group, tied to the British jihadist organization Al-Muhajiroun, said the demonstration was "in response to the desecration of the holy Quran by the Crusaders & Zionists at Guantanamo Bay," an allegation based on a retracted Newsweek story.

The five-minute piece begins with a man speaking in clear English: "Just to show where our loyalty belongs to -- you see this flag here? It's going to go on the floor [sic]. And to us, our loyalty does not belong to this flag, our loyalty belongs to Allah ... ."

The speaker then shifts to Arabic and members can be heard shouting the familiar "Allahu Akbar," or "Allah is greatest."

Later, after noting he has a legal permit for the demonstration, the speaker shouts, "You Muslims who are hiding in your houses, don't be afraid. Come and join us. Join us in the revival of all Islam. ... Join us to revive the Muslims from darkness into light."

Another speaker refers to the mandate for "Islam to dominate over all other religions, to dominate the world, even though the non-Muslims may hate it."

On its website, the Islamic Thinker's Society explains:

"This video is of our first demonstration out of a series of city-wide demonstration that was planned in response to the desecration of the holy Quran by the Crusaders & Zionists at Guantanamo Bay. In this video, we were exposing the truth to the public about the real story behind the desecration of the Qur'an. Also, this was done to rise the Muslim Communities up and unite under one cause. That is to expose the agenda of the Crusaders & Zionists and their war on Islam which many still do not see today.

Author and researcher Robert Spencer, who posted a link to the video on his weblog Jihad Watch, commented that Muslim lobby groups such as the Washington-based Council on American-Islamic Relations have helped foster an environment that discourages criticism of such actions.

"... [I]f we even ask how many Muslims in America think this way, CAIR will bellow about discrimination and Islamophobia," Spencer writes. "So attention is diverted from activities such as what is shown in this video, and they can continue unheeded."

The Islamic Thinkers Society is an off-shoot of Al-Muhajiroun, a British jihadist group that publicly raised funds for Hamas and has been suspected of facilitating transportation of British Muslims to fight U.S. troops overseas.

Al-Muhajiroun spiritual leader Sheik Omar Bakri Muhammad has called on the British Muslim community to join Hamas.

Under pressure from UK authorities, Al-Muhajiroun claimed it disbanded in October, but security sources say leaders still are active in London and the U.S.

As WorldNetDaily reported, Al-Muhajiroun openly maintains a branch in Queens that claims to be involved in "only peaceful activities." The group holds closed-door meetings and study sessions at a mosque in Jackson Heights, Queens, led by an older cleric identified as Sheikh Choudray.

The Queens branch youth leader, Abu Yousuf, a U.S. citizen who says he attended a "camp" in Sudan and takes computer courses at the City University of New York, speaks at university events throughout New York City usually sponsored by the Muslim Student Association.

At one Al-Muhajiroun event at Queensborough Community College sponsored by the MSA and attended by WND, a Muhajiroun speaker working with Yousuf said, "We reject the U.N., reject America, reject all law and order. Don't lobby Congress or protest because we don't recognize Congress! The only relationship you should have with America is to topple it!"

The speaker continued, "The so-called terrorists are the only people who truly fear Allah. ... They are the only worthy causes, and the mighty superpower only fears them."

In a private interview with WND, a Queens based Al-Muhajiroun leader said he would be "absolutely honored" to give up his life in a "martyr operation" against American civilians. The leader warned that "a jihad is coming to America because of the moves of the Bush administration."

Last year, Al-Muhajiroun planned a convention in London titled, "The Choice is in Your Hands: Either You're with the Muslims or with the Infidels," to mark the third anniversary of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.

In 2003, the group had planned a similar anniversary event called "The Magnificent 19 [Suicide Attackers]," but canceled it at the last minute.

Ellie
:mad:

GunnyL
06-09-05, 07:09 AM
Let's just identify all of the Al-Muhajiroun members and make them martyrs for their cause!

mrbsox
06-09-05, 07:13 AM
At one Al-Muhajiroun event at Queensborough Community College sponsored by the MSA and attended by WND, a Muhajiroun speaker working with Yousuf said, "We reject the U.N., reject America, reject all law and order. Don't lobby Congress or protest because we don't recognize Congress! The only relationship you should have with America is to topple it!"

...reject all law and order...

That about sums it up.
That's about how well 'civilized' SOME (not all) of these rag-a-muffins are.
Kinda makes you wonder WHY IN THE Fk they are still here !!

AMERICA
The Greatest Country in the world
24 Million illegal immigrants CAN'T be wrong

:marine: Let me run up on one of these Fkheads doing that to my flag. I'll tie his a$$ up with the pieces till immigration gets there.

And I like the Gunny's idea too.
If they want to DIE for their cause, I say help them out with their wish.

Terry

GySgtRet
06-09-05, 07:53 AM
These people live in my country. They have no right to desicrate my sybol of freedom that so many of us including Muslims have died for...!!! If the world of Islam wants to do some good they should take a look at they people of Islam that are starving and forget us infidels and get to their own business. America Love It...Or Leave It...

Semper Fidelis

OLE SARG
06-09-05, 08:23 AM
mrbsox,
I agree with you. If these ragheads want to meet their maker, I'll help their a$%es get that meeting.

I wonder if this article made the New York Times - now there's a RAG!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,
OLE SARG

CHOPPER7199
06-09-05, 08:37 AM
HOME LAND SECURITY HELLO. MARTYR OPERATION ? THIS GUYS STILL OUT THERE. THOUGHT THERE WAS NEW LAWS ON THAT CHIT.

yellowwing
06-09-05, 10:12 AM
"You Muslims who are hiding in your houses, don't be afraid. Come and join us. Join us in the revival of all Islam. ... Join us to revive the Muslims from darkness into light."
That's a great idea! There are plenty of folks that would love to see their faces, come out come out where ever you are! :evilgrin:

outlaw3179
06-09-05, 10:23 AM
Reading that just ****es me off.....Let one of those bastards try that **** when Im around.... Ill guarantee you Im not just going to sit there and allow them desecrate my flag. Ive fought for those colors on other people's lands. What the hell makes you think that I wont do the same in my own.

and Mrbsox I love that last line...

The oath I took......
had no EXPIRATION DATE !!

Semper Fidelis Marines

USMCgrunt0331
06-09-05, 10:37 AM
Wait a minute...

You can get a permit to LEGALLY have a demonstration BURNING THE AMERICAN FLAG??? What kind of f'd up bullsh!t is that? They are just deepening the hate everyone has for those pieces of sh!t by doing crap like that. I agree, please let me see someone burning an American flag when I'm back in America, cause I'll set his a$$ on fire.

marinefamily5
06-09-05, 11:45 AM
myself i just say shot them all..........and iraq just make it a parking lot..........that is what i say that is what i have always said and i always will say that...........

hrscowboy
06-09-05, 12:31 PM
United states supreme court ruled on burning the american flag and stated that it is a persons right under the first ammendment.. Which i totally disagree with since i fought for those colors in another country and have always been loyal to those colors all my life, I fly my American Flag and my United states Marine Corp flag 24 hours a day come tread on my flags and see WHAT THE HELL HAPPENS TO YOUR MUSLIM BUTTS.. ENUFF SAID.

mrbsox
06-09-05, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by hrscowboy
United states supreme court ruled on burning the american flag and stated that it is a persons right under the first ammendment.. Which i totally disagree with since i fought for those colors in another country and have always been loyal to those colors all my life, I fly my American Flag and my United states Marine Corp flag 24 hours a day come tread on my flags and see WHAT THE HELL HAPPENS TO YOUR MUSLIM BUTTS.. ENUFF SAID.

We all took the same Oath;
... to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America, against ALL enemies, foreign and domestic...

I HAVE to defend their (legal) RIGHT to do that to my flag. It's what I swore to defend.
I MUST also excerise MY RIGHT, as an American citizen, to protect others from harm.
A fire IS dangerous.
Some one could get hurt.
I MUST therefore put the fire out.
Now... that being said, I guess it's up to me to decide what (or whom :evilgrin: ) to use to BEAT the fire out with.
(note, not beating ragheadmuthrfkr, putting fire out)

And thanks outlaw3179. We all signed a contract, it had a date.
The oath, before God and Country, had no date.

Semper Fidelis

Terry

GySgtRet
06-09-05, 01:33 PM
mrbsox,

Well said, everybody. While on recruiting duty I was at an eating establishedment and sitting next to me was either a citzen from the country that burnt an american flag or was a simpythizer. Anyway he was cheering on about the American flag being burned (this was in the early 80's) so you kind of know the country that I am talking about. He turned to me and said braggingly isn't that great to see the American flag burning? At that point my entire body was on fire. I told him to come on outside and we would take care of his attitude right f**ing now. He did not know that I was a US Marine on active duty. No appaulogy no nothing so I asked him again. Then the manager of the eatery got involved and asked what the problem was, well don't you know the good old American spirit came to bare on that sorry SOB, she called the cops on him. He was insighting a riot and disterbing the peace. Buffalo PD showed up and arrested him. OOHRAA. I don't think that this person was ever welcomed back in there after that. I never saw him again.