PDA

View Full Version : This Quote has True Feeling

FMFgrunt
10-25-02, 04:34 PM
This statement really has Honest feeling.
"IS IT JUST ME
Or am I ****ed up in the head for having visions and dreams about killing ragheads and war protestors....I mean man...my ****in blood pressure for the last few dayz must be off the ****in scale....when in the **** are the ****in ******* passive ****ers in this country gonna wake up?? What is it going to take or are we to far gone !! The USA is the most target rich environment in the world the way I see it.....Marines, Army, Air Farce, Navy.....it don't matter....we are just sitting ducks for these terrorists and it seems like the people that could do something about it ain't gonna do **** !!! The big hit is coming bro's....I mean one that will make 9/11 look like a car wreck on I 95......ain't no ****tin two ways about it !! And what can we do.......not a ****in thang...
Frustration sucks !!! **** it !! Ain't much of a rant but ****, I was over visitin with my two lil grandsons earlier and when I look at them and then think about some ****in terrorist lettin loose some ****in chemical **** and other things, man it just ****in tears my ****in head and attitude up............sorry fer the downer bro's.....
Just needed somewhere to rant to somebody that understands..."

These are True words and I Do know lotsa people that feel this way.

Barndog
10-25-02, 05:19 PM
1) Protect YOUR OWN
2) Be YOUR OWN Terrorism Task Force

Being a Marine, that should come first and foremost. Those are what principles I apply. My weapons are still loaded, cause I still don't know whats coming.

Semper Fidelis