PDA

View Full Version : Marine recruiters face sex charges in Ukiah cases

thedrifter
06-08-05, 07:44 AM
Marine recruiters face sex charges in Ukiah cases <br />
2 sergeants to be court-martialed over charges of misconduct with applicants at office <br />
By Glenda Anderson and MIKE GENIELLA <br />
THE PRESS DEMOCRAT <br />

Osotogary
06-08-05, 08:07 AM
Ukiah? Man, oh, man. That is beautiful country up there. Darn shame, if the allegations are proved factual, that something like this could happen in a place like Ukiah. Maybe things have changed but, for the life of me, I always thought of Ukiah as rather pristine. Damn shame.

GySgtRet
06-08-05, 08:25 AM
Having been on recruiting duty myself. A recruiter lives in a glass house. That doesn't deter Marines or anyone else in that setting to take advantage of what they have. These two Marines if found guilty certainly know better than to do what they have done. However, according to the article so did the women know, what was right from wrong.

Sgt Sostand
06-08-05, 09:07 AM
Let Face it how many Marines would face sex charges i would say about 90% at lease i know in the 0300 field

Joseph P Carey
06-08-05, 10:23 AM
Let's face it, Marines in the 0300 MOS are not representing the Marine Corps to the public on a daily basis in their person, but rather in the field. Usually, if you meet an 0300, it is at the other...