PDA

View Full Version : This is some really sick crap!!!

USMCgrunt0331
06-07-05, 11:54 AM
http://bonsaikitten.com

The people in this website sell kittens in glass containers, they put them in a glass jar or container with a feeding tube so they can grow cats to unique shapes or figures, b/c their skeletons will grow with the container. If I got my hands on one of these people I'd torture them b@stards till they died. There's gotta be someway to stop these a-holes.

GySgtRet
06-07-05, 12:08 PM
These are some sick people all right. The area code is for Washington D.C.

radio relay
06-07-05, 01:51 PM
That site has been around for several years. It is definately a sick joke, but they are not really growing kittens in bottles, or anything like that.

yellowwing
06-07-05, 02:25 PM
yup - definately a hoax, "sealing their anus with super glue" is a dead give away.

Karl Rove is scratching his head, "Why did I not think of that?"

arzach
06-07-05, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by yellowwing
yup - definately a hoax, "sealing their anus with super glue" is a dead give away.

Karl Rove is scratching his head, "Why did I not think of that?"

Why the political crap yellowing? Same could be said for johnny f'in kerry

Sgt Sostand
06-08-05, 09:13 AM
Me for one i dont like cats a Dog is a Man Best friend

radio relay
06-08-05, 10:22 AM
Read it and weep... for your own gullibility Yellowwing

http://www.snopes.com/critters/crusader/bonsai.asp

I swear! You liberals will fall for any b.s. http://img116.exs.cx/img116/1231/z7shysterical.gif

yellowwing
06-08-05, 11:28 AM
Karl ran a brilliant campaign that kept JK constantly off balance and bottled up like these purported kittens. I was greatly dissapointed JK didn't have the moxy to put up a good fight.

Joseph P Carey
06-08-05, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by radio relay
Read it and weep... for your own gullibility Yellowwing

http://www.snopes.com/critters/crusader/bonsai.asp

I swear! You liberals will fall for any b.s. http://img116.exs.cx/img116/1231/z7shysterical.gif

In all fairness to Yellowwing, he did say it was a hoax.

As far as his political views, I remember the 'Love Children' throwing Balloons filled with urine at wounded service men that had opened wounds, as they were being taken off of the Med Flights from the Vietnam Theater years ago. These are the same Liberal Love Children that cheered on the North Vietnamese that murdered the 8,000 or so Civilian Professionals in Hue in the 68 Tet, and the Pol Pot followers that killed 2,000,000 of their own people. It must be wonderful to be a Liberal Warrior, and to be so blind to reality.

The truth is, war may be hell, but combat kills less people than does the Liberal alternative to war. Stalin's Gulag; Pol Pot's cultural cleansing; China's Cultural Revolution; The North Vietnamese's take over of South Vietnam; Kim's North Korea; and, Hussein's ethnic polities in Iraq to name a few. If we were to go on there would be Yugoslavia's ethnic strife; Turkey's ethnic cleaning of the Kurds and others; the German's ethnic policies, pre-war involvement by the USA; Japan's war in China and Mauchuria and Korea, pre-war involvement by the USA; and Africa's ethnic policies. Seeking the liberal political solutions to the problems cost millions of lives, million more than did the wars involved to remedy the situations, and in the cases where war was not the solution, the killings went on unabated.

The facts are that none of the current administration had even remotely thought of doing such things to animals, whether a hoax or not, and I do believe you, Yellowwing, owe the man an apology for even suggesting it. Such cute phrases have a way of becoming Liberal facts.

Liberal Facts: Those statements that can not, with any verifiable data, be proven as factual, but appeal to a certain guillible set of the populus for political purposes only; Attention getters without fact made to defame a person, or a cause, or an idea in a different belief or a different political viewpoint.

I am not a war monger, no one hates war more than the men that fought in war, but it appears to me that wars cost less loss of life in the long run over the political solution, and the liberal belief of making believe that there is no problem there to begin with.

arzach
06-08-05, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by yellowwing
Karl ran a brilliant campaign that kept JK constantly off balance and bottled up like these purported kittens. I was greatly dissapointed JK didn't have the moxy to put up a good fight.

kerry had no foundation to wage a fight...he still hasn't signed his SF 180, nor addressed the issues of his involvement with the North Vietnamese in Paris...while he was still a Naval Officer....in all reality, he should be kicked outta the Senate along with a few other doh-dohs...fat boy teddy for one.

Joseph P Carey
06-08-05, 05:03 PM
Yellowwing, <br />
<br />
John Kerry was a traitor to the USA following in the tradition and footsteps of Benedict Arnold. Karl Rove blew him away, because it was so easy to do so. <br />
<br />
During the time of...

lucien2
06-08-05, 06:27 PM
You can tell they don't really grow them in there, just a sick attempt at humor! Too much time on their hands, losers!

MOUNTAINWILLIAM
06-09-05, 08:41 PM
This kitten-in-a-jar is like the Cat Ranch (where they raised cats to make faux fur coats, fed the cats rats and after they skinned the cats, they fed the rats the cat meat. The system perpetuated it'self by the breeding habits of both animals. the whole story is too involved to relate here.

:)