PDA

View Full Version : talk about BAD LUCK..............

marinefamily5
06-02-05, 12:18 PM
Woman survives roll-over wreck then killed by passing truck <br />
Published Thu, Jun 2, 2005 <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
FLORENCE, S.C. (AP) - A woman who survived her Chevrolet Blazer flipping several times on...

OLE SARG
06-02-05, 12:32 PM
Chalk up ANOTHER felony committed by illegal aliens!!!!! I'm getting sick of reading this s$%t. BUSH needs to do something about our borders no matter what mexican president he ****es off. AND **** on the mexican president for *****ing about new laws to restrict his citizens from illegally entering our country. SCREW THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,
OLE SARG

marinefamily5
06-02-05, 12:33 PM
yeah i agree with you.............

Osotogary
06-02-05, 01:09 PM
What bad luck!
A friend of mine from Central America was saying that, not too long ago, an emergency vehicle was called to a roadside accident. The emergency personel placed the barely alive accident victim on a stretcher and placed her in the back of the ambulance. Well the ambulance takes off. That's all well and good BUT someone had forgot to lock the back doors so........out she goes. To make matters worse, the ambulance, when backing up to get to her, ran over her and killed her. How's that for luck? It sounded too good to be true but my friend swore that it was true.

marinefamily5
06-02-05, 01:24 PM
da*n that would suck.................to be her.