PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back!!! ( again)

HardJedi
05-25-05, 12:47 PM
Well, Long time no post! ( not really anyway)

Sorry for the long absence, and thanks for those who sent me IM's to check on me, but school was a BUTT kicker this last semester. I came out ok though, I got 3 A's and 1 B, which puts my GPA at 3.75 so far in my renewed college career. ( yay for me) the classes were a but kicker though, especially Biology, which I hate.

So anyway, I am fine, still seeing my young girlfriend, though she is in Europe for two weeks with her mom. ( must be nice) SO I have some time to update my Brothers and Sisters here. What's been going on? I miss anything good?

Osotogary
05-25-05, 12:52 PM
Heh, I looked for you in the latest Star Wars flick but I couldn't find ya. What's up with that? LOL
Nice to see you up and about. What's new with me? Everything is about the same. As long as the people I care for are doing fine and the woman I live with still remembers my name...I'm a happy camper.
Take care now and congratulations.
Gary

HardJedi
05-25-05, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Osotogary
Heh, I looked for you in the latest Star Wars flick but I couldn't find ya. What's up with that? LOL

Oh yeah, that. well, see, I was killed OFF screen, like the little jedi kids, ya know? :D

Glad to hear that all is well

thedrifter
05-25-05, 01:17 PM
Glad to se You are around...
Congrat's on the grades..!!!

I can say, Don't do anything that I wouldn't do...

Now You use Your imagination on that..;) :D

Ellie

HardJedi
05-25-05, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by thedrifter
Glad to se You are around...
Congrat's on the grades..!!!

I can say, Don't do anything that I wouldn't do...

Now You use Your imagination on that..;) :D

Ellie

thanks very much,Ellie.

But, if I don't do anything YOU wouldn't do, what exactly does that eliminate? converting to islam? LMAO! ;)

yellowwing
05-25-05, 04:50 PM
Hiya mike, welcome back to the ranch. We have lots of poolees ready ship out, and a few ready to return.

I looked for you in the latest Star Wars flick but I couldn't find ya...
I'll have to think on that one, it deserves a good photo op! :banana:

HardJedi
05-25-05, 05:26 PM
SWEET!

eddief
05-25-05, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by HardJedi

Oh yeah, that. well, see, I was killed OFF screen, like the little jedi kids, ya know? :D

Glad to hear that all is well

I'm glad it was off screen. I don't want to see some jedi running around with a boner.

yellowwing
05-26-05, 08:08 AM
A long time ago on a beach far far away...it is a dark time for the Few and Proud...but there is one last great hope

HardJedi
05-27-05, 06:23 PM
LMAO, now thats a nice pic :D