PDA

View Full Version : This hear school needs their As* wipe

booksbenji
05-22-05, 08:40 PM
:marine: <br />
<br />
This going way far out to curb freethnking little ones: <br />
<br />
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

CHOPPER7199
05-22-05, 10:09 PM
I THINK MOST OF THE NUTS ARE IN CA. BY THE SOUNDS OF THIS, AS WITH THE DRIVERS LICENSE FOR ILLEGALS, PLUS MEDICARE FOR THEM NOW ALSO. YES, THE THREE YR.OLD PROBABLY WAS TRYING TO PUT DOWN DOG, BUT TO HAVE THIS OTHER HAPPENING IS BEYOND ALL POSSIBLE EXPLANATIONS. NO WONDER CA. IS SO MESSED UP.DOING DAMAGE TO OTHER 3 YR. OLDS? GIVE ME A BREAK. I THINK DR. PHIL, SHOULD STUDY THE BRAINS OF THE EDUCATORS AND POLITICIANS OF THE STATE.
I SUGGEST TO THE IDIOTS NOT TO GIVE ANY MONEY TO THE KIDS AT ANY TIME. IT HAS THE WORD" GOD" ON IT. JUST A GRUNTS OPINION

booksbenji
05-22-05, 10:09 PM
:marine:

gotta nada, however i did send a email to Marin Independent joueral and post this hear story. Awaiting answer

books:marine:

THATFEMALE
05-23-05, 01:55 AM
That has to be the dumbest thing I ever freakin heard. He's only three years old. The little ones mostly likely had no idea what was going on. The teacher is the one who cause the commotion. Seriously look at the attention span of a three year old. They don't pay attention half of the time unless someone makes a big deal out of things. The whole US is full of nuts if you ask me. Reason 528 I'm glad to be a MARINE!

USMCgrunt0331
05-23-05, 04:27 AM
That load of crap is so unbelievable that I don't believe it. That could never happen, a 3 year old put in twist ties for spelling God? That's the kinda thing one would expect to happen in russia, n korea, world-war 2 era germany. But America? I think soon were gonna have to have Christian missionaries stateside too, not just goin off to remote countries. I wonder what they do when they say the pledge of allegiance?

Eric Robinson
05-23-05, 05:21 AM
I had to read that twice cause i just cant belive it. I really dont know what to say in fact im almost stunned, its just not right.

Osotogary
05-23-05, 07:34 AM
I wonder what would have happened to the little tyke if he spelled Buddha or Jehovah or Allah?

CplCrotty
05-23-05, 07:39 AM
Someone please, please tell me that this story is not true.

c5down2
05-23-05, 09:10 AM
Whether the child meant to spell God or dog..does it really matter? The school says it policy was violated...what about the child's right to freedom of speech? My kid would be yanked out of that...

USMC-FO
05-23-05, 10:05 AM
This article struck me a touch to hysterical in tone...I see too that it is off a conservative blog--aka they have a strong agenda folks. Weigh this all togeather and this struck me as perhaps "myth" Internet legend sort of suff. My point would be that we all need to be highly suspect of suff that comes of the web.

MillRatUSMC
05-23-05, 10:57 AM
I tend to believe that this might be an urban legend, how many 3 year olds are able to write or spell.
Even three letter words.
If this was true, it would have made the news faster than the internet.

Semper Fidelis/Semper Fi
Ricardo

outlaw3179
05-23-05, 11:03 AM
Oh my GOD!!!!

Im so disgusted right now by those teachers, go figure, coming out of California...land of the fruits and nuts.

In God we Trust

booksbenji
05-24-05, 03:30 AM
:marine:

read this story nada. No answer to e to newspaper yet. I believe that swift reports is probably a paradory site :qmark:

S/F
books :marine:

USMCgrunt0331
05-24-05, 05:05 AM
3 yr. olds can't even go to kindergarten, you have to be 5 yrs. old, 4 to go to pre-school, a 3 yr. old couldn't be in neither. It aint true, I've got a 6 yr old sister, and a 4 yr. old brother, so I know, 3 yr. olds can't spell unless there some kind of genious child.