PDA

View Full Version : Could use your help

marinevet32935
10-24-02, 02:41 PM
My detachments website is number 15 on theFew.coms "Top 25 Marine Websites" and I need a lot of support to get it to stay there, or better still move up. If you go to my website at the bottom and scroll down to the bottom right, you can click on the link to vote for us. While you're there, please sign our guestbook.

thedrifter
10-24-02, 02:59 PM
Nice Site........

Always Glad to Help a Brother.........

Sempers,

Roger

JRtheSTAR
10-26-02, 06:43 AM
Done Deal. Voted and signed your guestbook. Nice site

marinevet32935
10-26-02, 02:34 PM
If I can get another 30 votes this weekend, our site will move up another notch to #14. Did I mention you can vote more than once, but only once in about every hour.

Semper Fi,
Wayne

Sparrowhawk
10-26-02, 11:25 PM
and that gotdarn thing wouldn't let me vote twice!

I tells you that ain't right!

LOL

SF

JRtheSTAR
10-27-02, 04:18 AM
I just voted again, no problems and it didn't hurt.

marinevet32935
10-27-02, 06:50 AM
If you vote sooner than like 30 minutes apart, you get a no cheating chit. Thanks for the help Marines. We took 13th spot last night.

USMC0311
10-27-02, 12:52 PM
damn If U boys iz this easy...gimme a dollar..

Joe Terrian
PO Box 335 Swartz Creek, MI 48473
(this iz my real addy)

might be a bit unscrupulous, but WTF..so iz askin a ****in Marine to cheat for Your ass.. Hate it when a brother asks another to do **** like this

wrbones
10-27-02, 01:08 PM
Will four quarters do?

USMC0311
10-27-02, 01:11 PM
LO ****in L Bones...did I mention "ya can send it more than once"

I do luv a smart-ass specially iffin it B a Marine.

marinevet32935
10-29-02, 11:43 AM
Hey Joe,

"askin a ****in Marine to cheat for Your ass"

I'm not asking anyone to cheat for "my ass". The website is for our Marine Corps League Detachment. The higher it gets on that site, the more exposure we get. The more exposure we get, the more donations we can raise for worthy charities, like Toys for Tots, the American Cancer Society, Homeless Vets, MIA/POW, things like that. They wouldn't allow you to vote more than once if that's what they wanted. So, voting within their prescribed parameters, isn't cheating, Marine.

If you think I'm doing this for personal satisfaction, think again, brother. My personal website will never be revealed in a public forum. If someone would like to see it, they can email me for more information. That's why you won't find it on my profile. What you will find is another link to this same site. The site of the Owens/Kennemore Detachment #1105. Of which I am Commandant. And of which was named for two Marines who received the MOH for what they believed in.

Bash whatever you want, Marine. But when you bash something another Marine believes in, stand the **** by.

Semper Fi,
Wayne Stinnett
12378 Old White Horse Rd
Travelers Rest, SC
(that's my real address too)

marinevet32935
10-29-02, 11:55 AM
For everyone else, thanks for the boost. We're at the number 10 spot now and slowly climbing upward. The spots above jump in the number of hits per day exponentially the higher you go. I never figured we could get this high, but with the help of brothers, anything is possible.

Semper Fi,
Wayne

Shaffer
10-29-02, 12:11 PM
I voted! Nothing wrong with helping a brother out, especially if it is for the MCL or any other legit Marine oriented association.

Good luck and Semper Fi!

Jerry

marinevet32935
11-04-02, 06:51 AM
Dang, after all that work, promoting our site and ya'll voting for it, now theFew.com is gone.