PDA

View Full Version : The Amry raised the flag on IJ

booksbenji
05-18-05, 08:21 PM
:marine:

http://img2.uploadimages.net/829991Armyof1.jpg

We need to call the Amry and have this corrected.

S/F

books :marine:

Osotogary
05-18-05, 08:31 PM
I'm not even a Marine but wouldn't this fall into the category of being sacrilegious? Jeez, if true, this is not right at all.

JAMarine
05-18-05, 08:40 PM
I've just paged the SSgt. Lets see if he calls me back.

JAM

marinefamily5
05-18-05, 08:43 PM
myself i'm thinking about calling the ssgt wonder what he would do...............

GySgtRet
05-18-05, 08:44 PM
booksbenji,

Where in gods name did you dig up this trash...??/ Put it back where you got it before the Army whines to congress and gets history changed. Talk about a battle royale...!!!

sgt.r.n.davis
05-18-05, 08:59 PM
YA! AND I'M THE POPE AND I RAISED THE FLAG THEIR!!!
TAKE A CLOSE LOOK AT THE MEMORIAL IN WASHINGTON D.C. LAST TIME I WAS THERE I SAW ONLY GODS CHOSEN, U.S. MARINES WITH THEIR HANDS AND BLOOD ON THAT FLAG POLE.
I THINK THE CLOSES U.S.ARMY DOG WAS SOMEWHERE IN THE PHILLIPINES ABOUT 1,300 MILES AWAY.!:marine:

marinemom
05-18-05, 09:08 PM
Just emailed this piece of crap to tigger - see how long it takes him to take a drive from San Diego.

JAMarine
05-18-05, 09:29 PM
I've just received a return phone call from SSgt Edgar Rodriguez. He tells me that it's a BIG Mistake. BUT..... he did use these business cards since they were the only ones he had and "They were Free" as he put it.

I told him I was concerned that he, an Army Soldier was using an advertisement that is United States Marine Corps History.

He told me he is no longer using the business cards in question and apologized.

Well...... I let him off the hook with only a thanks for returning my call.

So now ............................................. you know the rest of the story.

Also if you want to call SSgt Rodriguez the number on the card is also incorrect. It is 714-772-1460.

JAM

Toby M
05-18-05, 10:04 PM
Hey, it's an attention getter...what are they going to use, a picture of Abu Ghraib? What will attract more attention???? More recruits?

CHOPPER7199
05-18-05, 10:11 PM
I CAN SEE THE BACKLASH ON THIS NOW. NO MORE RECRUIT DUTY FOR THAT MAN.

lucien2
05-18-05, 10:13 PM
I sent his dumb-azz an email!

lucien2
05-18-05, 10:28 PM
I left him a "good" email brothers!

Osotogary
05-18-05, 10:34 PM
Wait 'till Newsweek gets a hold of this story. Riots? Death and mayhem? We'll see.

booksbenji
05-18-05, 11:06 PM

'member he did stop using 'em thangs.

S/F

arzach
05-19-05, 08:51 AM
BullS**t! The army canna even 'raise' a good rukus....

Using that card is about the same as a group here in town operating under the Title of 'Semper Fi America'...group is all services but run by woofers. Doggies can only dream of being the Warriors Marines are.

yellowwing
05-19-05, 12:32 PM
Look closely at the registered trademark symbols.

"An Army of One" registered trademark, fine let them keep that one.

But a registered trademark by the flag raising is suspicious. Who in their right mind would allow that?

SSgt Edgar Rodriguez said they were free, Who gave them to him?

booksbenji
05-19-05, 09:04 PM

this hear bus card to US AMRY HQ and see what would be done bout the copyrite? :D

S/F