PDA

View Full Version : A#$hole Media Does It Again

OLE SARG
05-16-05, 08:03 AM
Well, our liberal media has done it again. Newsweek took it's turn in the potty this time with the "one source" excuse. Kinda sounds like an a#%hole we have all heard of doing the same damn thing - does dan "Oops" rather ring a bell.

It wouldn't bother me to see all media go down the drain. They can't seen to get it right, even with more than one try.

SEMPER FI,
OLE SARG

thedrifter
05-16-05, 08:06 AM
A Little more info...For the folks that don't know...

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19993

Ellie

OLE SARG
05-16-05, 08:25 AM
Thank you Ellie - as you can probably tell I was ****ed when I wrote that thread. You kinda get sick of seeing that crap in our media. They have LOST ALL CREDIABILITY with me.

SEMPER FI,
OLE SARG

lucien2
05-16-05, 08:41 AM
I will bet a dime to a dollar that the editors knew the story was shaky, but would raise anti-bush sentiments! Looks like it backfired on their liberal azzes!

Osotogary
05-16-05, 08:45 AM
OLE SARGE

I gather that this won't make your day either. Somedays Mondays are a real pizzer.

Fonda-Lopez Faceoff Tops at Box Office
May 15, 2:22 PM EST

The Associated Press

LOS ANGELES -- Moviegoers rewarded Jane Fonda's return to the big screen by making "Monster-in-Law" the weekend's top movie, though the comedy was short of a monster hit.

kentmitchell
05-16-05, 05:38 PM
First of all, no more anonymous sources, especially with a story like the one Newsweek blew. It got people killed and the guy who told the reporters--who had his own political ax to grind--gets away...