05-12-05, 04:01 PM
May 12, 2005 <br />
<br />
Marine stabbed in Canada <br />
<br />
Associated Press <br />
<br />
<br />
WINNIPEG, Manitoba (Canadian Press) — A U.S. Marine is recovering in a Winnipeg hospital from a stab wound suffered in an unprovoked,...

OLE SARG
05-12-05, 04:09 PM
Hang the SOB from the highest limb in town. Let justice prevail!!

SEMPER FI,
OLE SARG

yellowwing
05-12-05, 05:53 PM
Let justice prevail!! I am very sorry to report that is one of our problems in Canada.

Our gang laws are antiqued, and sentences are light compared to your average US State criminal guidelines. You can kill your spouse and be out in four years in Canada.

A few years ago they raided a gang house and found more fire power than a Canadian infantry platoon.

This winter a single dope grower gunned down four Royal Canadian Mounted Police. They are our national police force. When was the last time 4 FBI agents were taken down by an individual?

I'll call around up there and see what I can find out about our Brother. I'll make sure he knows we are behind him and will ensure he has everything he needs.

ivalis
05-12-05, 06:43 PM
wing, was an article on cbc.ca last nite

lucien2
05-12-05, 09:16 PM
POS canadian.

CHOPPER7199
05-12-05, 09:28 PM
SCALP, THE SOB.

yellowwing
05-13-05, 12:28 AM
Hey Jarhead, scalping was a French thing, not Native. No self respecting warrior will will even hang a deer head on the wall, much less a scalp. It is considered obscene in our eyes, animal or human.

thedrifter
05-16-05, 09:04 AM
The Pas proves scarier than Iraq <br />
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- <br />
Canadian Press <br />
May 16, 2005 <br />
<br />
WINNIPEG -- A United States Marine recovering in a...

kentmitchell
05-16-05, 05:35 PM
Wing,
What tribe are you?
Just curious if you might be Blackfoot. They roam around western Canada and northwest U.S. (and why am I tell YOU this?).
Only thing I know is the Blackfoot tribe is supposed to be the baddest of the bad.

yellowwing
05-16-05, 05:59 PM
The hospital says he was discharged and went back home on May 12th. The local Indian Reserve is still trying to find me some information on him. <br />
<br />
Blackfoot always put up a good fight. Our...

CHOPPER7199
05-17-05, 10:57 AM
YELLOW, SORRY I GOT YOU A BIT TEED OFF, BUT AT THAT MOMENT I READ THE TREAD ABOUT THAT, I JUST LET IT GO. JUST THE OLD GRUNT IN ME.