PDA

View Full Version : Theft

redneck13
05-09-05, 04:10 PM
:mad: I don't know what makes people want to become a thief! I stopped at a Fast Food Joint to get me a bite to eat. I parked my bike where I could see it. Motorcycle that is. The place had a camera and inside I could see where my bike was.
It's not about the money or value, to some extent. It's the dat blame principal.......I have many of the "support" magnets on my bike. One I was very proud to display was a Magnet, like a ribbon, I bought in Louisiana, P.O.W./M.I.A. from this lady selling flags military stuff.
This dude parked his truck beside my bike. Got out. "Hey, nice to ride, I should be doing that instead of this__________work." On his back, a Harley D. wings. "Nice bike Man." "Thank ya Sir."
We both were inside ordering. His to go, mine, well, sort of self explanatory wouldn't ya think. :D
I seen this dude eye-ballin' my sticker's/magnets. I tried to keep an eye on my bike while eating.
When I came out......the place on the right top of my tank was missing something. "Where in the hell is my POW/MIA sticker?" "It was on the bike when I went in..."
I thought of it as being so dirty, so outrageously "sinful" for the lack of a word, I wish not to say here. I even felt "violated." Why? You can ask me for just about anything I'll give you it, or get it, or find a place where you can get it. I rode another 50 miles made my turn and I looked down...NO....It was still gone.
Now I don't know where I might find another one to replace it.
And a thief? Well.....As Hank Jr. says, "I'd like to spit some beachnut in that dude's eyes or shoot him with colt .45." The last part, no, unless one decides to invade my home, then he'll be met with many arrows. Just had to get it off my chest...Thanks.

SgtPezzer
05-09-05, 06:42 PM
Yeah, I've had my magnets stolen off my truck too, twice. Both times 2 magnets were taken. It's not about the money, because it's not they're expensive, but it just ****es me off that most people do not respect anyone else or their property.

testforecho2112
05-09-05, 06:59 PM
I can get you a replacement POW/MIA sticker, just email me your address and i will put it in the mail for you. It is the magnet style, not a stick on.

I hope who ever took it, displays it. I bet if a hand was taken for the theft, he'd be cured!

Bill

billoverman@charter.net