thedrifter
05-05-05, 04:32 PM
A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words <br />
<br />
by Oliver North <br />
<br />
<br />
May 5, 2005 <br />
En route to Iraq – My bosses at FOX News have sent me on assignment to the “sandbox,” as our troops have taken to calling...

thedrifter
05-05-05, 05:36 PM
http://www.strykernews.com/gallery/albums/todd/victim.jpg

May 03, 2005
Terrorist attack kills two Iraqi children, injures 15
(TFF Press Release)

MOSUL, IRAQ (May 3, 2005) – After further investigation it was determined that two Iraqi children were killed and another 15 Iraqi citizens were injured when a combined suicide car bomb and improvised explosive device attack detonated in a western Mosul neighborhood Monday. Initial reports had indicated only one child was killed in the attack.

This attack comes one day after another car bomb loaded into a stolen hospital ambulance was driven into a tent where a funeral service was being held, killing as many as 25 Iraqis in Tal Afar Sunday evening, and just two days after a child was killed in an improvised explosive device attack. This is the fifth terrorist attack in three days against innocent Iraqi citizens. The attacks have killed 31 and injured at least 53.

UPDATE & WARNING: Displayed below is one of the photos that was included with this press release. While difficult to look at, I thought it was one of the most moving photos I've seen.

CORRECTION: We originally attributed the photo to the US Army. The photo was in fact taken by Michael Yon.

Ellie

Osotogary
05-05-05, 06:48 PM
Of coarse these suicide terrorist bombers have nothing but the Iraqi citizenry's well being at heart. MY BUTTOCKS! May all those who condone and conduct premeditated and malicious harm on the innocents burn in the hell that is waiting for them and that hell can't come too soon, as far as I am concerned.
This American soldier is going to have this episode on his mind for the rest of his life. Damn!
May the little one rest in immortal peace.

rick taylor
05-06-05, 07:55 AM
Now that is What Americans are realy like.'