PDA

View Full Version : Permission to Board!!!

marinevet32935
10-23-02, 12:49 PM
Hi Marines, another transplant from Military.com here. Stopped by your squadbay to check things out. Got a bunk open anywhere?

For those that don't know me, I served '77-'81 with artillery, but I was Motor T. I'm swearing in to the National Guard in about a week. I've been with mil.com for a while now, just looking to "broaden my horizens", so to speak.

I work in the construction industry, heating and air, to be specific. I'm the Commandant of one of the Countries newest Marine Corps League detachments, in the upstate of South Carolina. I'm married and we have 4 kids, Nicolette, 20, a junior in College down in Charleston, Laura, 17, a junior in high school, Richard, 15, a freshman linebacker in high school and Jordan, 1, in diapers. Yeah, that's right, one year old. Let me tell you, it keeps you young.

thedrifter
10-23-02, 01:02 PM
Drop your bags........there's always room for one more......your choice of bunks.......

Pull up a foot locker sit down relax and chat......

Stop over at the slope shute........Gary and I will buy you a drink or two................but watch out for Chesty he sure loves his beers.............LOL.........

Welcome Again.............

Sempers,

Roger

marinevet32935
10-23-02, 01:16 PM
I'm the shorter Marine on the right in that picture.

ecomsg68
10-23-02, 03:30 PM
Decided to drop bye and see who's hanging out in the squadbay!

marinevet32935
10-23-02, 04:25 PM
Go to the website at the bottom and at the bottom right of my detachments page is a link to vote for our site on the "Top 25 Marine Websites" at theFew.com. If anyone has a second and can give us a bump there, we'd sure appreciate it.

JAMarine
10-23-02, 06:50 PM
Permission Stands Marine!

Welcome Home!

Look forward to yakkin with you in Chat.

Again, Welcome Home Marine

Note: And I thought I was the oldest Marine with the youngest child. I think you might have beat me.

USMC0811
10-23-02, 07:23 PM
Nice to see someone that's been with the Gun Bunnies. Welcome aboard and Thank you for your service to our great Country and Corps!
:rambo:

firstsgtmike
10-23-02, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by JAMarine

Note: And I thought I was the oldest Marine with the youngest child. I think you might have beat me.

JAMarine;

Get it fixed.

You're not even close. I was 19 the year YOU were born.

Bill E. Sacuan Farrell DOB 31 July 2002. (11 weeks old today)
MY birthday is 30 June 1937 (65+4)

Mike Sacuan Farrell DOB 2 July 2000. (2yrs, 3 months old)

A.J. Sacuan Farrell DOB 19 November 1996 (6 yrs old next month.)

(The embassy required a DNA test for paternity of blond haired, blue eyed, A. J. Since the other two look like him, and none look like their filipina mother, the test was not required again.)

Semper Fi

wrbones
10-23-02, 11:08 PM
New guy's buyin' the beer!

(Couple of you fellers need to keep it in yer pants! LOL)

< Ah, hell. Ya wouldn't be Marines if ya did....>

marinevet32935
10-24-02, 09:18 AM
Good on ya First Sergeant. You have any kids when you were a younger man? I'm just glad my oldest didn't start a family before I was finished. As it is, I have a grand-niece (my sisters grand-daughter) that was born 18 hours after my youngest daughter.