PDA

View Full Version : The Continuing Democrat Embarrassment

thedrifter
05-04-05, 06:40 AM
Tuesday, May 03, 2005

John Kerry: The Continuing Democrat Embarrassment
Sher Zieve

John Kerry has to be one of the more embarrassing factors, within the ranks of the Democrat Party. In 2004 he “won” the Democrat nomination to run for President of the United States, largely because he was the only potential candidate still left standing. Original front-runner Howard Dean had, already, destroyed his chances with his “I have a scream” speech. Now, Senator Kerry has officially announced that he will be running for POTUS in 2008. Hmmm. I wonder how Hillary feels about his pronouncement. Guess this will mean a shoe-in for her! She must be smiling broadly, today.

The problem with Kerry is that he 1. thinks he really won the 2004 election and refuses to let it go and 2. has never stopped running for president, in the first place. Since the Presidential Election, Kerry has been fervently emailing those, on his huge and lucrative lists, who contributed large amounts of money to his 2004 “campaign”. He’s asking them, yet again, to fill up his exhausted campaign coffers for his now planned 2008 re-attempt to take the position that has, already, badly eluded him. It appears that Mr. K will not stop, no matter how many have told him: “We wouldn’t vote for you, again, if you were the last candidate on the planet!” And this is coming from members of his own Party.

John, it’s time to concentrate your efforts on the job you were elected to do (that of the junior Senator from Massachusetts) and to quit running after the elusive rainbow of the US presidency. You’ve previously shown that you have no clue as to where the pot-of-gold is located. It’s time to give it up, John, and move on. Besides, from what I’ve been able to glean, you’re not doing your senatorial job, anymore. You might want to concentrate on your senatorial reelection. Let your aspirations toward the presidency go, John. Just…let them go.

Ellie