PDA

View Full Version : Son says, "Hello and thanks to all".

Osotogary
04-29-05, 12:48 PM
I just talked to DOD son "over there". He said hello to all and he asked me to say thank you to one and all for your support. He also said that I could go ahead and show his picture. So, without further delay....

Namvet67
04-29-05, 12:57 PM
Fine looking lad there Gary! Got the 1000 yard stare working!

thedrifter
04-29-05, 01:10 PM
Gary

You have a great looking son there...and One Proud Dad...

gbudd You are correct on the stare..;)

Ellie

greensideout
04-29-05, 05:12 PM
The stare is more like the face of an opponent in a Judo match---"no message given".

He looks a lot like the ol' man.

Thanks for the up close and personal pic Gary.

marinemom
04-29-05, 06:24 PM
Well, good looking boy, Gary - almost as good looking as tiger - keeping him in our prayers - best to him.

MillRatUSMC
04-29-05, 09:32 PM
Gary, your son is in our prayers, and I agree with all that was said about your son.

Semper Fidelis/Semper Fi
Ricardo

yellowwing
04-30-05, 03:14 AM
A fine and strong looking stong lad for sure! Even in a "casual" photo, he has that "I'm on the job" look.

Good training on the trigger finger outside, even naturally stands aside of the open window. Good clean weapon. Tough knuckles of a bruin. Tan lines around the eyeballs to show he's has definately been out there doing his duty.

1,000 yard stare or not, he see's everything! No one will harm his 'principal' on his watch.

God bless him and keep him.

BigCat1
04-30-05, 04:24 AM
Good looking young man Gary...You must be very proud of him and the work he is doing. God Bless and keep him...I'll keep him in my thoughts and prayers along with my daughter who is currently serving in Tikrit and all of our other brothers/sisters/sons/daughters/mothers and fathers who are in harms way....Semper Fi!