PDA

View Full Version : Congressional Order, not observed

redneck13
04-29-05, 10:37 AM
:confused: I'll find the site....and when I do, I'll copy and paste it on this site, for Cas to evaluate. But when I found it before....The VVA, stated that.....By the act of Congress, made into law, any person with a related illness/or has passed on/ is supposed to be given a "Purple Heart." Not one President from the time of it's conception into law, to now, has it been done." It makes me mad. Not because I want a purple heart...I don't care about that stuff. But it makes me mad, that our "COMMANDER AND CHIEF" is dis-obeying a law, that he knows about, and is suppose to order down the line, for it to be carried out.
Many thanks. to all my fallen comrads, whom have died after the fact, home, from this "experimental" poison, used on us to see/prove/a point. In 1958, Canada, Great Britian, The U.S. signed an agreement.....the next jungle war, they would try different types of chemicals to see what effect/affect it would cause. Well they succeeded didn't they, then have the guts to deny it. Reagan told the CDC, if you continue with the truth, I'll cut your funding off. This is when the ridiculous report came out that said, you were more likely to be exposed aboard a ship than on the ground. Then the class action suit was dismissed by him also, on the grouns it would hurt the economy, and drain assets that the co.'s, Mobil, Shell, Dupont, other's, who made this poison. So I know this to be true as it's a matter of public record. Thanks. God bless.+