PDA

View Full Version : Sgt Hassan

R.Linde
04-28-05, 10:46 PM
Military jury gives death sentence for soldier that grenaded and shot his fellow soldiers

yellowwing
04-28-05, 11:28 PM
Yippee-ki-yeay, 'mofo! :banana:

jinelson
04-29-05, 01:03 AM
As it should be Im starting to get a little faith in the UCMJ.

OH YEAH :banana:

mrbsox
04-29-05, 06:22 AM
Automatic appeal...

he ain't gone yet...

Lethal injection ??

I'm wondering how long it will be before the 'deed' is done. I lean more towards HANGING the 'raghead' wannabe.

Then what happens to the remains ??
Shipped to Iraq ?? Iran ?? Syria ??

I don't want his a$$ buried in this country !!

marinefamily5
04-29-05, 06:34 AM
I say that we just throw his azz over board...

Phantom Blooper
04-29-05, 08:20 AM
Akbar gets death penalty <br />
Friday, April 29, 2005 <br />
By JEFF SCHOGOL <br />
The Express-Times <br />
FORT BRAGG, N.C. -- Sgt. Hasan Akbar was sentenced to die Thursday night for a grenade and rifle attack that...

testforecho2112
04-29-05, 08:28 AM
ahhh, how bout a firing squad of those soldiers who were part of the attack, those who lived through it? I bet there would be no shortage of volunteers for once!

Bill

marinefamily5
04-29-05, 08:31 AM
I agree with you on that TESTFORECHO2112

testforecho2112
04-29-05, 08:36 AM
Rock on brother!

I'd even donate the ammo...

B

LivinSoFree
04-29-05, 09:07 AM
It will be interesting to see if this is upheld- unless I'm mistaken, death sentences under the UCMJ are subject to automatic appeal, and have a history of being reduced...

Certainly, this SOB needs to fry, but I'm not sure that he will.

Namvet67
04-29-05, 09:20 AM
Clearly the right decision by the UCMJ!

c5down2
04-29-05, 09:39 AM
Question for everyone....As far as saying he is schizo..WHATEVER! He knew what he doing and proud of it...ok here's the question... why are these terrorists who are on camera with hostages before they are getting ready to be beheaded covering their faces if they are so proud of what they are doing? I just don't get it..can someone enlighten me?

marinefamily5
04-29-05, 09:40 AM
hell i would let them us my weapons to shot that SOB, just as long as i got to put the round in each weapon.

testforecho2112
04-29-05, 11:44 AM
Sounds like a plan, you supply the weapons, I'll supply the ammo, and all our brothers and sisters here on Leatherneck.com can be the audience.

I'm sure we can find a couple of salty Marines to 'supervise'.

Bill

marinefamily5
04-29-05, 11:58 AM
yeah it does sound like a plan lets take it to the DOD and see what they have to say about that..............LMAO

testforecho2112
04-29-05, 08:31 PM
DOD would say, "Current OP plan not possible at this time."
Two days later, they'd come out with 'Operation Expedite' using OUR plan and call it theirs...At least thats the way it usually worked when I was in...Damn REMF's!

What the hell, as long as the job gets done and the bastard gets his, I dont care who takes credit for it. Allah wont save him from the gauntlet on his way to purgatory.

Bill

BigCat1
04-30-05, 01:45 AM
Sgt. Akbar got the sentence that he so richly deserved. However, if I were a betting man, I'd bet that he will die in prison of natural causes, and not, as he was sentenced, by lethal injection. Even though the UCMJ provides for the death penalty, the military as a rule is extremely slow when it comes to actually carrying out such sentences. Look at the others on death row in Leavenworth. How long have they been there? Did he get what he deserved? Absolutely. Will it ever happen? Probably not.

yellowwing
04-30-05, 03:58 AM
I'm a betting man sometimes. If certain calls were made, he won't see Christmas or the next Yamulkah or whatever.

We are still on a war footing. It does p*ss me off that we are not publically reminded of that. So be it.

If the powers that be succesfully project that to the populace, or if the need to enforce discipline is required, Pvt. Hassan is dead by Labor Day.

Come on Karl Rove this is an easy one. Do your freakin' job!

Who will give me odds on this one?

BigCat1
04-30-05, 04:18 AM
Yellowing...

I certainly hope you are right...I just don't think it's gonna happen....military appeals take longer than trying to execute someone in New England!