PDA

View Full Version : this makes me sick.................

marinefamily5
04-27-05, 12:16 PM
Marine: Shooting of 2 Iraqis unwarranted <br />
Published Wed, Apr 27, 2005 <br />
<br />
Related Content <br />
• Soldiers charged in Iraqi, Afghani deaths <br />
<br />
AP photo/Sara D. Davis <br />
U.S. Marine Second Lt. Ilario...

marinefamily5
04-27-05, 12:18 PM
we are at war and they are wanting to charge this marine with murder.....how the h*ll can you be charged with murder if we are at war.........maybe they should watch the twin towers fall...

thedrifter
04-27-05, 12:23 PM
Already has been placed in..........

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19635

Ellie

marinefamily5
04-27-05, 12:24 PM
o ok wasn't sure if it was or not............

thedrifter
04-27-05, 12:28 PM
;)

Ellie

sm@@thrider
04-27-05, 12:44 PM
This can make you sick as well:

This incident happened recently in north Texas this week. We need to be even more
careful everywhere. A woman went boating one Sunday, taking with her
some cans of coke which she put in the refrigerator of the boat. On Monday she was taken into Intensive Care Unit and on Wednesday she died.
The autopsy revealed a certain Leptospirose caused by the can of coke
from which she had drunk, not using a glass. A test showed that
the can was infected by dried rat urine and hence the disease
Leptospirosis.
Rat urine contains toxic and deathly substances. It is highly
recommended to wash thoroughly the upper part of soda cans
before drinking out of them as they have been stocked in warehouses
and transported straight to the shops without being cleaned.
A study at NYCU showed that the tops of soda cans are more
contaminated than public toilets i.e.. full of germs and bacteria. So wash
them with water before putting them to the mouth to avoid any kind of
fatal accident.

USMCgrunt0331
04-27-05, 12:51 PM
OORAH DOC!-That's awesome that the Corpsman took up for the Lt. like that, proves even more the loyalty and bond between Marines and corpsmen. There was a corpsman in 2nd FAST that reported all the NCO's in one of the plt.'s for hazing, which in my opinion was none of his business, and got a lot of NCO's relieved and in trouble.

That's an example of the 10% that make it thru as Doc's, just like we have our 10% of $h!tbags that make it thru like the Sgt. that reported the Lt. just cause he was ****ed off he got fired for incompetence.

I think it may be a good idea to start a petition to Bush for a pardon if he does get convicted, cause it's total BS.

jo1753
04-29-05, 03:16 AM
I agree 100% marinefamily5 <br />
<br />
Any one know what or who instigated the charges. <br />
obviouslyI haven't been following it.

redneck13
04-29-05, 10:09 AM
This beats anything I've heard of Since the incident of the Lt. who was convicted of what, "Genicide" in the, hard to spell, Mi-Lai, killings in the land of OZ, aka Nam.
Anytime, it don't make a good damn, anytime you're in a combat zone, you're under extreme pressure, and in anyone's mind, you never know when one of these Camel Jocks, might have a bomb strapped around them, or they turned towards each other to give maybe a detenator? Or give one or the other a weapon. You shoot first in a combat situation, then ask questions. What in the world do they expect? These jack-ass sittin' on their rear-ends in the rear with the gear, most have never seen one day of combat, but yet, can find some wrong doings? IN A COMBAT AREA? What was the Lt. suppose to do? "Hey ya'll?" "Do you intend to do something to me?" "Well wait a minute, I'll get ready, then you do your thing, I'll do mind?" In the anologs of ol' western books, movies, etc. If someone went gunnin' for someone, they'd give the offer..."I'll be waitin' fer ya, at "HIGH NOON." So they'd show up. And draw and fire. But not like we have been led to believe from TV. Most of the time they say, due to the pistol weight, and caliber, bad eye sight, and distance, the duel could've lasted over 30 minutes. Does anyone remember a time when you were in a combat unit, you had 30 minutes plus the other part of the day to wait and make a decision, whether you were under attack, could be attacked, being set up for a suicide attack, or wait 30 minutes and give the bad guys a chance? It's ludircrous...it's stupid, and HELL YEA, LIKE IN THE MOVIE, "YOU DAMN RIGHT I KILLED 'EM AND I HOPE THEY ALL GO TO HELL.!!! Point.

marinefamily5
04-29-05, 10:16 AM
you know i would love to head to lejuene just to shake this Lt's hand and tell him i would of done the same damn thing......

Namvet67
04-29-05, 10:18 AM
When i was in Nam, decisons were made instantly, without hesitation. We were taught to consider everyone the enemy..man,woman or child. Right wind'nface....if in doubt...blow em away! Been there and done that! Give the Lt. a medal!

marinefamily5
04-29-05, 10:20 AM
i completely agree Ssgt.........yet i have never been in combat but i know that if i felt myself or one of my marines life was in danger take them out before they take you out........

DO or DIE