PDA

View Full Version : Jane Fonda on May 13th.....

Sender
04-22-05, 03:17 PM
Can you believe that she is actually showing her face again on the big screen after what she did to our Brothers in arms in Vietnam. I will difinitley NOT go see that movie.

ridingcrops
04-22-05, 05:01 PM
And I hope NO ONE buys that sluts book. They were even thinking of naming her one of the 100 most influential women of the 20th century. Whoever thought of that should ask the families of the POWs who were killed because of her actions in the Hanoi Hilton how they feel about that.

ivalis
04-22-05, 06:38 PM
the story about POW's getting killed because of Jane Fonda is totally boloney. I sure hope all Marines are not this gullible.

jo1753
04-23-05, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by ivalis
the story about POW's getting killed because of Jane Fonda is totally boloney. I sure hope all Marines are not this gullible.

#1... ivalis........what solid proof do YOU have that POW's weren't killed because of her actions.....?

#2... Even if she played no part in having any POW's killed. Does that make her any less a NVC sympathizer..?

#3... Do you honestly feel someone with her high profile who, speak the way she did towards our country shouldn't be deported, and asked to go live in her beloved North Vietnam she so often defended during the Vietnam war....?

#4.... Do you feel what she said, "and it was heard " by our youth in this country...............made matters worse for those of us who were defending our country at the time....?

eddief
04-23-05, 01:48 AM
My dad forgave her a long time ago, so I have also forgiven her. If I'm interested in the movie she's in I may see it.

jo1753
04-23-05, 04:05 AM
Originally posted by eddief
My dad forgave her a long time ago, so I have also forgiven her. If I'm interested in the movie she's in I may see it.

Well thats your right......!!!

And it just so happens to be the same right that she used back in the 60's 70's when she did what she did............giving little or no thought to the men thru history who faught to provide her with such rights.

Her and most people like her never seem to stop and think about all the blood that was lost so they, the bleeding heart type activists can have their free platforms/soap-boxes .........

And once these rights are set in place, provided by the lives lost to defend what we as Americans believe in...........Who is it that wants to turn these freedoms around and use them against the very same people who faught for them in the first place.

Remember........." the price of freedom is not FREE "

OLE SARG
04-23-05, 09:13 AM
"Forgive" is not in my vocabulary when it comes to hanoi jane "traitor *****" fonda. She's trying to feed off her own self-pity at this stage of her bumpy life.

May she rot in hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,
OLE SARG

Lock-n-Load
04-23-05, 01:41 PM
:marine: Know what??....I'm tired of pis*ing on poor olde Jane Fonda, it time for a change...I'm going to start...dumping on her...sorry, lame and traitoress A$$.:marine:

Wyoming
04-23-05, 05:12 PM
I've said before and I'll say again, 'Anyone who supports Hanoi Jane can just rear up and kiss my rebel arse'.

I'd like to hear from ivalis as to just where he got his info.

Phantom Blooper
04-23-05, 05:38 PM
As I stated before in another post &quot;I can't stand the treasonous BI*CH but in fairness to ivalis I have no proof except what snopes.com says: <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
Hanoi'd with Jane <br />
<br />
<br />
Claim: Jane Fonda...

Phantom Blooper
04-23-05, 05:40 PM
&quot;After I was released, I was asked what I thought of Jane Fonda and the anti-war movement. I said that I held Joan Baez's husband in very high regard, for he thought the war was wrong, burned his...

jo1753
04-23-05, 07:16 PM
and made ten propagandistic Tokyo Rose-like radio broadcasts in which she denounced American political and military leaders as &quot;war criminals.&quot; She also spoke with eight American POWs at a carefully...

Joseph P Carey
04-23-05, 08:33 PM
ivalis, <br />
<br />
You were a two year Marine that did the Vieques Cruise and Vietnam, in that order from San Diego MCRD? I would like to know how that was accomplished <br />
<br />
Perhaps we Marines are not so...

yellowwing
04-23-05, 09:35 PM
Yes, Jane is a traitor. Entertaining enemy gunners that would shoot down our Marine A-6 pilots!

I do caution to investigate a little more before reposting anything taken from the Internet.

I had the opportunity to meet with Jane Fonda for a couple of hours after I was released. I asked her if she would be willing to debate me on TV. She did not answer me. This got my attention because whoever started the article never mentioned who offered to debate her.

So I did some research on Jerry Driscoll and found:

Al, I am the "Driscoll" in question. As you may or may not know, the jane fonda story just WILL NOT DIE!!!!~! You have probably seen it. The part about Larry Carrigan and me is totally BOGUS!! So if you see someone sending it, PLEASE stop it then! The part about the civilian captured by NVN troops in SVN is true, his name is Mike Benge. ....

The Internet is full of billions of pages of info. I take the extra five minutes and cross reference info for secondary verification.

When a story is verified I usually find extra and even more valuable information.

Jane is definately traitor enough without having to add to it.

yellowwing
04-23-05, 09:54 PM
I did find Michael D Benge's letter to President Ronald Reagan reiterating Jane's actions.

In his letter the account is consistant with the above posting, here (http://www.pownetwork.org/fonda/fonda_benge_letter.htm).

His testimony report is followed up with a footnote:

For efforts in rescuing several Americans prior to capture, he received the State Department's highest award for heroism and a second one for valor. He also received three of South Vietnam's highest medals for civilians.

Devildogg4ever
04-24-05, 08:53 AM
Jane is definately traitor enough without having to add to it
No doubt at all!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/ShooterDSH/icon_thumbup.gif

Devildogg4ever
04-24-05, 08:54 AM
Jane is definately traitor enough without having to add to it
No doubt at all!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/ShooterDSH/icon_thumbup.gif

paul g fleming
04-24-05, 09:02 AM
she is a pice of ****

yellowwing
04-24-05, 11:11 AM
Follow up research on Michael D. Benge: <br />
<br />
<br />
No wonder he displayed b*lls of steel when serving as a &quot;civilian&quot; during the war. <br />
<br />
Semper Fi Sgt Benge!

Cole11
04-24-05, 02:55 PM
i hope her movie bombs, damn traitor

Sender
04-28-05, 08:55 AM
Once again she opens her mouth and crap comes out of it. She was an HBO show last night and she says she is proud of what she did but does apoligize for sitting on the anti-aircraft gun. Yea, whatever! She also stated that she has gone around the U.S. and met with a lot of Vets and they have forgiven her. Yea, right, I just don't see that happening.

I just don't understand where she gets off saying that she helped the anti-war movement by going to go visit with the enemy. Just like I said, everytime she opens her mouth crap comes out of it.

USMCrow
04-28-05, 09:46 AM
This is a good counter balance story to the Jane Fonda/Vietnam/Woman Of The Year story that has circulated the net.

Ann Margaret

Viet Nam 1966
Richard, (my husband), never really talked a lot about his time in Viet Nam other than he had been shot by a sniper. However, he had a rather grainy, 8 x 10 black and white photo he had taken at a USO show of Ann Margaret with Bob Hope in the background that was one of his treasures.
A few years ago, Ann Margaret was doing a book signing at a local bookstore. Richard wanted to see if he could get her to sign the treasured photo, so he arrived at the bookstore at 12 o'clock for the 7:30 signing.
When I got there after work, the line went all the way around the bookstore, circled the parking lot and disappeared behind a parking garage. Before her appearance, bookstore employees announced that she would sign only her book and no memorabilia would be permitted.

Richard was disappointed, but wanted to show her the photo and let her know how much those shows meant to lonely GI's so far from home. Ann Margaret came out looking as beautiful as ever and, as second in line, it was soon Richard's turn.
He presented the book for her signature and then took out the photo. When he did, there were many shouts from the employees that she would not sign it. Richard said, "I understand. I just wanted her to see it."
She took one look at the photo, tears welled up in her eyes and she said, "This is one of my gentlemen from Viet Nam and I most certainly will sign his photo. I know what these men did for their country and I always have time for 'my gentlemen.'"

With that, she pulled Richard across the table and planted a big kiss on him. She then made quite a to-do about the bravery of the young men she met over the years, how much she admired them, and how much she appreciated them There weren't too many dry eyes among those close enough to hear. She then posed for pictures and acted as if he was the only one there.
Later at dinner, Richard was very quiet. When I asked if he'd like to talk about it, my big strong husband broke down in tears. "That's the first time anyone ever thanked me for my time in the Army," he said.
That night was a turning point for him. He walked a little straighter and, for the first time in years, was proud to have been a Vet. I'll never forget Ann Margaret for her graciousness and how much that small act of kindness meant to my husband.
I now make it a point to say "Thank you" to every person I come across who served in our Armed Forces. Freedom does not come cheap and I am grateful for all those who have served their country.
If you'd like to pass on this story, feel free to do so. Perhaps it will help others to become aware of how important it is to acknowledge the contribution our service people make.

c5down2
04-28-05, 10:45 AM
Ahhh.... there is justice for Jane after all....

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=43901

OLE SARG
04-28-05, 12:47 PM
THERE IS NEVER JUSTICE FOR hanoi jane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,
OLE SARG

yellowwing
04-28-05, 03:16 PM
All this recent talk and research on Jane really screwed me up yesterday.

A TV crew stopped by the house to interview me on our Veterans Organization. During the camera set up and positioning I chatted friendly enough with the woman interviewer and the camera man and made casual jokes, just to relax.

So when the camera turned on to start the interview, the first thing she asks me was, "Just for the record state your first and last name, organization, and rank."

Wham! Instants thoughts on progapanga interviews and interrogations. It took me a second to get back my composure back. That was the only part that sucked, but it sucked huge.

jo1753
04-28-05, 05:23 PM
I can't hardly believe that many people forgot what this traitor b*tch did. For her name to even be mentioned as someone who might be considered in the top 100 women to be honored is an insult to not only every Veterans in this country, but to every military person now serving today.

Semper-Fi

God bless the Corps

CHOPPER7199
04-28-05, 05:28 PM
THANKS FOR THE STORY CROW. A GOOD READ AT THIS TIME.

greensideout
04-28-05, 07:20 PM
Ann Margaret, Nam Vets sweetheart forever!

Sender
04-29-05, 09:12 AM
It's good to see that there are true Americans out there in the public eye still. Ann Margaret is a true lady. God Bless America!

Joseph P Carey
04-29-05, 10:25 AM
In truth, my whole time in Vietnam, I never saw a USO show. They tended to keep us Dirt Marines (K 3/7) on the line. But, John Wayne (1966) did walk around the positions, and he said hello to each...

arzach
04-29-05, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by ivalis

There's bologna eveywhere ivalis, you're here right? Defend the bi**h about the AAA Gun...DoZo

jo1753
04-29-05, 09:55 PM
Well lets string both of them up.............H*ll while we're at it lets string Bush up as well.

Joseph P Carey
04-29-05, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by jo1753

Well lets string both of them up.............H*ll while we're at it lets string Bush up as well.

In truth Jo1753, at least President Bush makes the unpopular choices, and he does what he says he will do. I may not agree with everything the man does, or has done, but I do agree that I do not know all the answers to leading a country, Perhaps it is some good to have a president that will not cut and run.

The Democrats have a lot of voice, but I remember them as the ones that cut off funding to the South Vietnamese while the President was in the middle of negociations with the North Vietnamese, and then they used the President's signing of a Peace Treaty with the North against him after they effectively cut his legs off. And when the North Vietnamese violated the treaty, the Congress did nothing. It took us thirty yuears to recover our prestege in the world from that bit of cowardice.

Let us not forget those Rangers whose bodies were dragged through the streets of Mogadishu, and President Clinton's reply was to cut and run, instead of a little pay back.

I am tied of the world seeing the back of a US Uniform when we have given our word to help. Like I say, I do not agree with everything he has done, but the man deserves some credit for doing it and staying with it, Right or Wrong.

Since President Bush has taken office, the first democracies have come to light in the Middle East and Central Asia, and they are growing. That, in itself, deserves an "Ah Gawd Darn, who would have thought!"

jo1753
04-30-05, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by Joseph P Carey

In truth Jo1753, at least President Bush makes the unpopular choices, and he does what he says he will do. I may not agree with everything the man does, or has done, but I do agree that I do not know all the answers to leading a country, Perhaps it is some good to have a president that will not cut and run.

The Democrats have a lot of voice, but I remember them as the ones that cut off funding to the South Vietnamese while the President was in the middle of negociations with the North Vietnamese, and then they used the President's signing of a Peace Treaty with the North against him after they effectively cut his legs off. And when the North Vietnamese violated the treaty, the Congress did nothing. It took us thirty yuears to recover our prestege in the world from that bit of cowardice.

Let us not forget those Rangers whose bodies were dragged through the streets of Mogadishu, and President Clinton's reply was to cut and run, instead of a little pay back.

I am tied of the world seeing the back of a US Uniform when we have given our word to help. Like I say, I do not agree with everything he has done, but the man deserves some credit for doing it and staying with it, Right or Wrong.

Since President Bush has taken office, the first democracies have come to light in the Middle East and Central Asia, and they are growing. That, in itself, deserves an "Ah Gawd Darn, who would have thought!"

Why the H*ll has this conversation instantantly turned Democrat Vs Republican...........Once Bushes name was mentioned.

And how are you so sure im not a Republican, one who may not like Bush...?

People are so narrow minded.........It seems like they like to put things in neat little boxes with labels on them.

It's sorta funny in a weird kind of way. Because not to long ago I saw Gerald Ford on a TV show speaking about this very subject. And I didn't get the same message out of it.

And just for the record......im not a Republican or a Democrat I like to look at both sides before voting issues. Most people who are registered one or the other.........Seem to want to vote in their parties favor, not giving much thought to whats best in that particular situation. Somehow thinking all will be good because my party will take care of things, and thats what counts.

yellowwing
04-30-05, 03:40 AM
Got off the phone with my Apache SEAL buddy a few hours ago. I told him of my up close and personal education of Hanoi Jane here at Leatherneck.

Up until this was recently thoroughly discussed, her acts were just raw facts that I processed. In listening to these posts and on the chats, it became more personal and more REAL.

I remember my Bros from my time. Its kinda funny I only remember their nicknames these days, almost 20 years later. But I remember our bond. When we covered each other, shared the same sweat and even the same women sometimes. Marines know how close we are to each other.

If someone did what she did, practically celebrating one of my Brother's death, yeah, I'd would never forgive or forget.

Anyway, I can't verify his tale. He claims there are uncirculated photos of Jane Fonda standing and smiling in front of still smoking wreckage of our aircraft with dead Americans in the cockpit.

The only thing I can do is to send her thoughts and reminders along her way of what she did. She deserves the same screaming nightmares at the least.

Forget bipartisanship for now, this discussion is about Jane Fonda. We are Marines. She f*cked us and our Brothers.

jo1753
04-30-05, 03:55 AM
yellowwing........I agree 100% and I really didn't want to turn this thread into a political debate...........Ad I hope you didn't think I was trying for that.

Joseph P Carey
04-30-05, 03:59 AM

Why the H*ll has this conversation instantantly turned Democrat Vs Republican...........Once Bushes name was mentioned.

And how are you so sure im not a Republican, one who may not like Bush...?

People are so narrow minded.........It seems like they like to put things in neat little boxes with labels on them.

It's sorta funny in a weird kind of way. Because not to long ago I saw Gerald Ford on a TV show speaking about this very subject. And I didn't get the same message out of it.

And just for the record......im not a Republican or a Democrat I like to look at both sides before voting issues. Most people who are registered one or the other.........Seem to want to vote in their parties favor, not giving much thought to whats best in that particular situation. Somehow thinking all will be good because my party will take care of things, and thats what counts.

Jo1753,

For the record, I am an Independant, neither Republican nor Democrat, and I have been so since I left the Democrat Party in January 1977, when President Carter pardoned all the runaways, but when it comes to leading the country, I can see a big difference in the two of them.

Most of my personal and social leanings are Liberal to Moderate, but in politics, the Democrats seem to have the lead in the most foul of Left wing ideas and principles. Even in my most liberal of times, as compared to leading Democrats like Jane Fonda (A Citizen Traitor), John Kerry (A US Navy Traitor), Ted Kennedy, Barbara Boxer, Robert Byrd, Joseph Bidden, Charles Rangel, Hillary Clinton and so many others that carry the Democrat Banner, I may seem slightly to the right of Atilla the Hun.

The discussion was on Jane Fonda the Traitor, but in all honesty she can not hurt us any more, it is the proven traitors in Congress that are our biggest threat, chief among them, John Kerry and his ilk. He has sold us out all too often too many times over. It is not the Parties that I find a difference in, it is the leaders of the Parties and the followers and the Supporters in the Parties that I find so different. The Party is nothing more than a blindfold.

Again, I say, I do not agree with many of the things that President Bush has done, but when he says he will do something, it usually gets done! The loyal left may say many things about him and what he is doing, and they may throw up many a roadblock in his path, but they have no ideas of how to do it any better that I can see.

yellowwing
04-30-05, 04:18 AM
Cpl Carey, for the moment forget about all that, please. Personally I have faith in the electoral system. Its the best we got to work with for now.

My Apache buddy did three tours. Two Silver Stars. POW. And he is one of my closest friends. You know the kind of Bros you tell sh*t you might not tell your wife. Because you know they understand.

Sheet this is not a new problem. I'm sure Roman Legionaires had the same doubts on the wisdom and decisions of the current Caesar.

As warriors we are ultimately loyal only to each other. Jane took her hard won freedoms we purchased in blood just for her. And she f*cked us.

No, we did not do it for gradidute or money. But still...

Joseph P Carey
04-30-05, 04:28 AM
yellowwing........I agree 100% and I really didn't want to turn this thread into a political debate...........Ad I hope you didn't think I was trying for that.

Yellowwing, Jo1753,

We are all Marines here, that is a very special brotherhood. The most important things to us all are Constitution, Country, Flag, Family and Corps. Let us agree to disagree on politics, but never about traitors.

yellowwing
04-30-05, 04:36 AM
...Amen Brother!

jo1753
04-30-05, 06:45 AM
Im all for that too

Sender
05-12-05, 06:18 PM
Well, her movie starts tomorrow and I wonder how many people know what she did to our Troops in vietnam. If they knew what she did then I think they probably wouldn't go see her movies. I will NOT go and see her movie nor buy anything that she has her hand in producing.

Joseph P Carey
05-12-05, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Sender
Well, her movie starts tomorrow and I wonder how many people know what she did to our Troops in vietnam. If they knew what she did then I think they probably wouldn't go see her movies. I will NOT go and see her movie nor buy anything that she has her hand in producing.

In truth Sender, both she and J-Lo have not had magnificent numbers of people come to any of their movies. I can only hope the streak of bad box-office poison continues.

For the record. I live in Arizona, and I have not seen a copy of Jane's book being read by anyone anywhere I have gone. I can only hope the Publisher of that piece of dramatic self-pity crap is taking a beating there as well.

As the movie goes, I am sure that initially it will do well in Blue States, but will fall off in attendence as people walk out the door for an early dinner instead of seeing the end of the film. Remember, Fat Boy's Political Commercial packaged as a Documentary did well in the Box-Office initially, but there is just so much crap that a person can eat before even the true believers really become just too sick to continue on.

Semper Fi, Bro!

yellowwing
05-12-05, 07:25 PM
but there is just so much crap that a person can eat before even the true believers really become just too sick to continue on.
Garsh Darn Cpl Carey, that is a classic!

arzach
05-12-05, 07:47 PM
Fact is, familiarity breeds contempt...been so long ago people don't have a clue what the slimeball did..only recollection is that stupit image of her and daddy liberal-bucks coppin' ZZZZs at the world series game...that and her real daddy's name. Factor in how we, as a nation, have been de-sensitized to the point of believeing we were the bad guys during Nam...her register will fill quickly, then fade as Cpl Carey surmises. Personally, I wouldn't pi** in her mouth if her teeth were on fire.

OLE SARG
05-12-05, 07:58 PM
arzach,

I couldn't have put it any better than how you expressed your feelings about "hanoi piece of scum Jane". Well put.

SEMPER FI,
OLE SARG

FREEBIRD
05-12-05, 09:24 PM
Seems like everybody has their own opinion on this whale Sh!t
I guess I have mine too:
I have seen on TV the Men who were held captive in Hanoi Hilton, they were there when miss Whale was there, and they all say she betrayed our men and cause more harm, even death to some, also cause the war to go on longer, I really don't see how one woman could cause the war to go longer but I do belive what I heard the POW's say about her.
She is just like Kerry to me, I wouldnt **** on either if there guts were on fire!!!
I know you Marines all know what Whale sh!t is, for those who are not Marines, its the lowest thing in the bottom of the ocean, and thats what she is LOW!!!!!
Said my piece, only other thing I will add is I can't belive IV said Gulable???? Please look in the mirror at your next convience!!

arzach
05-12-05, 09:40 PM
He only sees what he wants to see and hears only what he wants to hear....translated to....he talks to himself a lot and is the only one he listens to; in his eyes, it's a crusader looking back at him in the mirror.

al20852
05-13-05, 11:32 AM
I never had a problem with people disagreeing with the war in Viet Nam. That is what a democracy is and, at least in part, what we were fighting for. Many people, including Jane Fonda herself, try to defend what she did as just expressing disagreement over the government's policies in Viet Nam. Bull****. She went to the enemy. She gave comfort to them. She allowed herself to be used when meeting our POW's and, that led directly to serious consequences for our POWs. All of that goes way beyond expressing your opinions as an American about the war.

Sender
05-13-05, 01:20 PM
Well put, Sir.....Well put.

Toby M
05-13-05, 03:29 PM
Too bad J Lo had to pick the Slut to co-star with. Her acting talents are bad enough and now, she will probably be reduced to staring in those mini flicks with the guy (I won't call him a singer) she is married to.

Osotogary
05-13-05, 03:53 PM
Today's (Friday) Miami Herald Movie Review Section.

Monster-in-Law (PG13) *1/2 stars! (One and one half stars out of four)

"...It is a fairly tedious, stupid picture....."

"The spectacle of Fonda's overacting is practically all the toothless Monster-in-Law has going for it."

"...the movie quickly degenerates into a showcase for Fonda's shrill histionics."

"...lame material..."

"This one is strictly for Fonda fans only - as long as they're in a forgiving mood."

Note: Gary the Film Critic say's:
J-Lo remains the butt that cannot act and having J. Fonda as a co-star doesn't help her one bit.

Joseph P Carey
05-13-05, 08:18 PM
With all due respecty Capt, I have never had anything bad to say about people speaking their mind; the US Constiitution is my creed. <br />
<br />
I truly do agree with you that it is not the dissident, but...

arzach
05-13-05, 08:44 PM
And this is the travesty of it all...kerry still in the Senate, not even a reprimand. fonda makin' money off all our backs after showin' her butt in Hanoi....kinda reminds me of raisin' kids...lettin' them do whatever they want with no sense of responsibility instilled. No wonder the liberals/socialists are gaining ground on destroying the Country our Founding Fathers helped secure.

Sender
05-15-05, 10:58 AM
I've had this same conversation with my boys at work and the majority of them feel the same way I do. It's good to see that some people that didn't even spend any time in the military still feel proud to be an American and are totally against her and her communistic ways of thinking.

OLE SARG
05-15-05, 11:29 AM
Our citizens (????) like fonda and kerry will be the downfall of this great county. fonda and kerry are both "TRAITORS" and should have been punished for their deeds. Money saved both their asses and only money keeps them where they are at this stage of their dismal lives. Hopefully, both will perished regardless of their wealth!!!! Maybe kerry and kennedy can drink until they don't know what they are doing (they do that sober) and drive off a bridge somewhere and drown (justice????).

SEMPER FI,
OLE SARG

Joseph P Carey
05-15-05, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by OLE SARG
Our citizens (????) like fonda and kerry will be the downfall of this great county. fonda and kerry are both "TRAITORS" and should have been punished for their deeds. Money saved both their asses and only money keeps them where they are at this stage of their dismal lives. Hopefully, both will perished regardless of their wealth!!!! Maybe kerry and kennedy can drink until they don't know what they are doing (they do that sober) and drive off a bridge somewhere and drown (justice????).

SEMPER FI,
OLE SARG

Old Sarg,

If Kerry has to rely upon Kennedy to save him, he had better rethink his position. If I remember correctly, as do you, Kennedy could not get a ***** across a bridge alive, and then he hid behind a lawyer. How these two people became 1/50th of the US Senate is the shame of the State of Massachusetts and the USA.

Today, Kennedy was on a News Program on CBS, and he continued on in his own style to the point that even the moderator, a noted Liberal, had to stop him, and to reclarify the question that was asked because Kennedy went so far afield with his run-on answers, and he allowed no one to get a word in edge-wise. I am an American-Irishman, I have always been proud of my lineage, and I am ashamed by him as both an American and an Irishman.

The only thing that could help Massachusetts is if it were to become a dry state. Maybe then, they would elect someone to Congress that knows what the rest of the country is all about. After all, it is not the candidate, but the voter that elects the candidte that is truly the most responsible for the behavior of their representatives to Congress.

Kerry was always an Internationalist, never an American. Hell, his father wrote the book on Internationalization, really, he really did. Kerry never had an original idea in his life, but I guess they like it that way in the East.

Sender
05-17-05, 06:45 PM
I have been working midnights and have been sleeping during the day so I haven't been able to keep up with the reviews. Has anyone heard how the ratings are on the Monster in Law movie?

arzach
05-17-05, 07:18 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ELIZABETHTOWN, Ky. (AP) -- A recently-released movie that stars Jane
Fonda, is not being shown at the Elizabethtown Movie Palace because of
her actions during the Vietnam War.

Owner Ike Boutwell says he trained pilots during the war and some of
them died from rounds fired from guns like the one Fonda posed beside
during her anti-war trip to North Vietnam.

Like many veterans, Boutwell has an issue with the movie -- "Monster-
in-Law," which has been hailed as a very funny flick. But Fonda is not
amusing to Boutwell.

On the ticket window is a sign that tells movie goers the cinema will
not show the film because of what she did in Vietnam. Below the
message are pictures of Fonda clapping with a North Vietnamese anti-
aircraft crew in 1972.

The sign on the marquee outside Showtime Cinemas in Radcliff
reads: "No Jane Fonda movie in this theater."

Sender
05-18-05, 10:24 AM
This one is pretty good. Does anyone else have anything else to share?

paquick
05-18-05, 01:19 PM
I KNEW JUST THE NAME OF "jane fonda" WOULD **** MORE THAN A FEW OLD SALTS OFF. I DON'T DARE EVEN MENTION THAT *****ES NAME TO MY DAD.
+++
2/9-3/3 SEMPER FI ALL

paquick
05-18-05, 01:23 PM
BY THE WAY THE FIRST ASTRICK IS, AND I CRYP:
POPPA INDIA SIERRA SIERRA
AND THE SECOND IS:
BRAVO INDIA TANGO CHARLIE HOTEL ECHO SIERRA

Joseph P Carey
05-18-05, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by paquick
BY THE WAY THE FIRST ASTRICK IS, AND I CRYP:
POPPA INDIA SIERRA SIERRA
AND THE SECOND IS:
BRAVO INDIA TANGO CHARLIE HOTEL ECHO SIERRA

Paquick

I probably would have said, Pappa India Sierra Sierra / Oscar Navajo / Tango Hotel Echo / Bravo India Tango Charlie Hotel / Foxtrot Oscar Navajo Delta Alpha / Alpha Navajo Delta / Kilo Echo Romeo Romeo Yankee / Tango Oscar Oscar.

It is no doubt that you are correct in your translation of the asterisk. I know that I typed the word 'Wiskey Hotel Oscar Romeo Echo' earlier, and I too was asterisked, when I said Kennedy could not get one across a bridge alive. I am really too surprised by some of the words that they will not allow to be placed into print. It goes back to the old George Carlin record (Seven words you can't say on the air) where he says, "...you can prick your finger, but you can't finger your prick."

Sender
05-21-05, 11:58 PM
Would it be sensored if it were put down in Spanish?

Joseph P Carey
05-22-05, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by Sender
Would it be sensored if it were put down in Spanish?

LOL, Sender, I am a good old Irish lad, but I have lived all my life around the Spanish language in Miami, Florida, and in Tucson, Arizona. I can speak a pretty good street slang, and I even have taken formal training in the language, but why should I have to vere away from my native language to make a point? After all, they are just words, many of which are in the Standard American English Language Dictionary. I still believe in my oath to defend the Constitution of the United States of America, inclusive in that, a person's right of free and unabridged speech. After all, I am not shouting "Fire" in a crowded theater. If the bible can speak of a *****, as a woman that takes money for sexual pleasures (am sure there are five asterisks in place of the word as I write), I am sure that I have the right to use the proper word as well.

paquick
05-22-05, 07:20 PM
LOOKS TO ME LIKE WE ARE JUST GONNA HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE CENSORSHIP ISSUE THE BEST WE CAN LOL.I KNOW THAT WHEN WE WERE IN THE CORPS,WE WERE OFTEN SCOLDED FOR SWEARING (YEAH RIGHT!!).
+++
SEMPER FI ALL

Joseph P Carey
05-22-05, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by paquick
LOOKS TO ME LIKE WE ARE JUST GONNA HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE CENSORSHIP ISSUE THE BEST WE CAN LOL.I KNOW THAT WHEN WE WERE IN THE CORPS,WE WERE OFTEN SCOLDED FOR SWEARING (YEAH RIGHT!!).
+++
SEMPER FI ALL

Paquick,

You do know, when my Dad was in the Marines, during the WWII, he sent letters home to my Mother. She showed me some of the letters when I was a young boy. What I saw was my mother's given name in the top salutation, and several areas of blocked out paragraphs throughout the letter.

My Mom, the wife a combat Marine, and soon to be the mother of two Marines when they reached the proper ages, said simply, "That is the way things were back then! Don't let this happen to you."

The very thought of some military person reading my personal mail, and he deciding what was to be printed and what was not to be printed was repugnant to me even then. Since I have accumulated some years of education, it is even more so now.

You would think that men that risked their lives in the defense of their nation deserved a better deal from their country. At the very least, let them say what they will.

paquick
05-23-05, 01:14 PM
JOSEPH,I HEAR YA. WTF IS UP WITH THAT?MAKES YOU WANT TO THROW DOWN WITH SOMEONE. LOL
+++
SEMPER FI ALL

Ed Palmer
06-23-05, 07:43 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v733/Ed15Palmer/108158.jpg

Joseph P Carey
06-23-05, 11:33 AM
Ed,

It is too nice a building for her, but so long as we have revisited the thread, does anyone know how much her film made Dollar-wise? I would hope it was a dis-ass-ter for the producers, and a note to Hollywood to do some changing, if they want to remain in business for long.

They can not seem to understand why their pictures are not making any money. Tell them!

OLE SARG
06-23-05, 03:03 PM
If ole jane's face was the target I would never **** on the toilet ring.

she is a poor excuse for a woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,
OLE SARG