PDA

View Full Version : jane fonda gets hers in KC

OLE SARG
04-21-05, 09:26 AM
Poor jane fonda got more than she bargained for while hawking her book (she must be running out of money - GOOD!!!) at a fancy book store on the Plaza in KC Tuesday night (April 19). Michael Smith,...

Lock-n-Load
04-21-05, 11:31 AM
:marine: Thx for the heads-up on this rotten bimbo...I was wondering if the "Spitter" was a Marine vet...beautiful, simply beautiful...long live the Corps; hopefully, more Spitters will snipe her in every city she shows up in...let's hear from you Marine Vietnam Vets in here. Semper Fi:marine:

Toby M
04-21-05, 01:45 PM
I read about this in the morning paper and I have only one thing to add...get some!!!! Another reason why I love this Marine Corps-our guys have the biggest ba***!!!!

Tom Hansen
04-21-05, 01:58 PM
I live in the Kansas City area and yes he was a Marine. Rush even talked about it today on his show. A few Sundays back she was being rehabilated by 60 minutes, she still would not say she was wrong for going to North Vietnam. She was trying to make it sound like she was saying she was sorry but stopped short of it. She also started to make her case again on how bad we where to be in that war, trying to make it also sound like GOP started the war. So has she forgotten that it was LBJ that got us in the war and Nixon/Ford to get us out of it?

kentmitchell
04-21-05, 04:06 PM
I couldn't spit in a woman's face, not even Hanoi's.
It's a Southern thing, I guess.

vfm
04-21-05, 04:12 PM
OLE SARGE:
You said it all. I couldn't agree with you more.
SEMPER FI!!!
vfm

yellowwing
04-21-05, 04:54 PM
Waiting 30 years and 90 minutes for the perfect shot, that does sound like a Marine! :D

jinelson
04-21-05, 06:55 PM
God Bless this Marine for his marksmanship. It made my heart swell with pride and satisfaction. We havent forgotten or foregiven Hanoi Jane. Long Live The Corps.

Semper Fi
Jim :marine: :banana:

GySgtRet
04-21-05, 09:23 PM
yellowwing,

I wonder if he was a snipper...??? Now that is a very patient Marine...!!!

Semper Fidelis

HardJedi
04-21-05, 09:27 PM
i am SOOO mad now that I didn't go to that event!

R.Linde
04-21-05, 10:25 PM
You guys in KC should have at least a meritorious mast for the hard charger

yellowwing
04-21-05, 10:32 PM
A snipper? May have been, paper said that motivated Mike was not normally a tobacco chewer. That's Fortitude!

In case you all missed this on the other thread:

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=127810