PDA

View Full Version : Jane Fonda makes our blood boil but don't forget about Henry Kissinger

greensideout
04-09-05, 08:07 PM
He was an unemployed professor that the government drug up out of the gutter, dusted him off and gave him a job.

"Military men are just dumb stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy."--- Henry Kissinger as quoted in the book "Kiss the Boys Goodbye: How the United States Betrayed It's Own POW's in Vietnam."

Never forget

GSO

jo1753
04-12-05, 04:20 AM
ya he was another worthless piece of skin tissue...!!!

Semper-Fi

God bless the Corps

DuckSauce
04-19-05, 08:49 PM
haha, if thats the case, i'll quit my job right now and ask them to pay my car insurance.

I'd rather be a "pawn used in foreign policy" than a bum.

jo1753
04-20-05, 03:49 AM
Originally posted by greensideout
[B How the United States Betrayed It's Own POW's in Vietnam."
Never forget

GSO [/B]

Seems like their was alot of BETRAYAL going on during the 60's-70's..........And sad to have to admit it but about 99% of it was coming from our loyal...and most beloved Government. LOLOL ya right..!!

But thats been about 30 yrs ago by now................So who remembers that.????????????????

Semper-Fi

God bless the Corps

yellowwing
04-20-05, 06:43 AM
I don't know anything about Kissinger. Politics and policy is always changing. Who do they alway end up calling? :marine:

Sometimes I think our little Marine smiley icon should have a variant. One with a frown, one with a grimace, and one with a downright p*ssed attitude.

(that's enough rant for me this morning)

Semper Fidelis, that's what we can always count on.

OLE SARG
04-20-05, 09:00 AM
Yeh, I rank ole worthless henry almost up there with jane "worthless piece of skin tissue" fonda. We had some real winners back in those days. I think some of the scumbags (movie "stars", politicians, etc.) of today are trying to beat out the scumbags of the 60's. One thing about it though, they are all SCUMBAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My rant this morning

SEMPER FI,
OLE SARG

R.Linde
04-20-05, 12:00 PM
Which one of you guys in Kansas City spit tobacco juice on her? There was a picture of the hero on the web, I know there is a bunch of Marines that ran to the 7-11 to buy as much Red Man as they stuff in their mouths.

R.Linde
04-20-05, 12:20 PM
click for spit (http://www.kirotv.com/entertainment/4397174/detail.html)

R.Linde
04-20-05, 12:22 PM
Can't believe I made that work!, Is that you Ole Sarge?

0300poolee
04-20-05, 03:34 PM
She should be glad he didn't just kill the b*tch! Did any of you ever see the Hanoi Jane Urinal Target? One hangs in the urinal of my families bar, my grandfather (a vietnam Vet) put the first one in there long ago.

wannabemarine10
04-20-05, 04:24 PM
Missouri Man Spits on Jane Fonda <br />
<br />
1 hour, 53 minutes ago <br />
<br />
TIM CURRAN, Associated Press Writer <br />
<br />
KANSAS CITY, Mo. - A man spit tobacco juice into the face of actress Jane Fonda after waiting...

yellowwing
04-20-05, 04:45 PM
Jane Fonda Hard Cover $17.95
Red Man Chewing Tobacco $7.50
Spitting in the face of a traitor,
Priceless!

greensideout
04-20-05, 08:04 PM
Outstanding Wing! I guess that they need to change the Cover to add another day to her life---LMAO

hrscowboy
04-21-05, 02:19 AM
This broad is very lucky someone didnt walk in there and kick the dog shilitz out of her for what shes done. She feels in her mind that if she says I am sorry for what i done back then its all over?? Well listen up Miss Hanoi Jane this was only a beginning and you can bet it wont be the last. What part of traitor do you not understand Lady? Your life is going to be a living hell here until the day you die. enuff said..

hrscowboy
04-21-05, 02:21 AM
Oh and by the way Miss fonda you can bet theres plenty of veterans here in Kansas City that will more than glad to pay this gentlemans fines.

jo1753
04-21-05, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by hrscowboy
This broad is very lucky someone didnt walk in there and kick the dog shilitz out of her for what shes done. She feels in her mind that if she says I am sorry for what i done back then its all over?? Well listen up Miss Hanoi Jane this was only a beginning and you can bet it wont be the last. What part of traitor do you not understand Lady? Your life is going to be a living hell here until the day you die. enuff said..

hrscowboy..........I agree with you on 99% of what you've said.

Except I feel the need to clarify something that makes a huge difference........Shes not sorry for what shes done back then.

I've watched this B*TCH for a few weeks now....any chance I get. TV, news papers...etc. The only time i've heard anything that sounded like an apology....was when she was on 60 min's and she said...........I shouldn't have let them film me sitting on that NVC anit-aircraft gun end of apology:

I firmly believe....if not for this new book she just finished....she wouldn't have even said that much. For some reasons only she may know.........She must have felt by making such a statement we Vets might just start thinking shes sorry for all the BS shes done thru the years.............The witch can rot in h*ll if it was up to me.......... I'd forgive her.............who am I not to forgive her.. But for someone to do that. She'd have to say she did her country wrong.............I haven't heard her say that... Have you...??

Semper-Fi

God bless the Corps