PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see Jane Fonda on 60 Min. this week...?

jo1753
04-04-05, 12:39 AM
For the younger crowd who may not have heard of sweet Janes handi-work back in the late 60's thru the mid 70's.

She is the daughter of the actor, the late Henry Fonda
Sister to Peter-easy=Rider=Fonda.

She was a poor little rich girl with alot of time and money on her hands during the 60's-70's. So she decided to take side with North Vietnam.

Every effort the US military tried to make in the war movement. She'd tried to single-handedly undermined with her own war effort on the US Military by talking on North Vietnams propaganda radio.

Well you get the picture............She was a real sweet-heart...LOL
She was on 60 min this week. Supposedly she was going to admit she was wrong about her actions way back when.

Well if she did.......she kept it so short........I must have blinked my eyes and missed it. Actually she did have a small apology for
letting herself be filmed while sitting on a N.V.C. anit-aircraft-gun.
That was about the extent to her apology.........The feeling I got out of the whole thing was. Shes trying to plug her new book thats about to be released any day on.

If you have any thought to this...........I'd like to hear them

Semper-Fi

God Bless the Corps

hrscowboy
04-04-05, 01:01 AM
To hell with that commie loving broad i have no use for that american killing *****.

Lock-n-Load
04-04-05, 05:59 AM
:marine: It's all about ...MONEY....her "apology" is nothing but smoke rings to dupe the naive American public as usual; I have a gut feeling this time around she comes up with crabs and ice water...she made her pact with Locifer; let her sleep in his bed.:marine:

OLE SARG
04-04-05, 08:37 AM
hanoi jane is still a worthless piece of horsesh#% - her apology amounted to advertising for her new book which I wouldn't buy for anything in the world.

I get sick just looking at the poor excuse for a human being!!!

SEMPER FI,
OLE SARG

Toby M
04-04-05, 05:01 PM
Ole Sarge, you took the words right out of my mouth! It doesn't take a genius to figure out what she is up to...Her father must be turning over in his grave-she is such a hypocrite!!!

jinelson
04-04-05, 07:13 PM
Your right jo her shallow apology was only for what the said at the North Vietnamese anti-aircraft gun against our pilots and absolutely nothing else. She's just plugging her book so she can make more money for another face lift the phoney bleep. I hope she burns in hell the traitor.

:(

hrscowboy
04-04-05, 08:35 PM
Too hell with her book maybe what the Vets need to do is boycott the book just like we have done with everything else she has tried to put her hands on. She needs to understand that shes banned for life on doing anything in the United States. Everytime this woman starts anything We Veterans need to BOYCOTT her and make her life a living hell just like she did our brothers in Vietnam.. enuff said..

Arlene Horton
04-04-05, 09:03 PM
I wouldn't waste my time watching that poor excuse of a female a****** who was probably on the program to plug her book. She needs a plug in, as the Gunny says, "her piehole", as well as in other parts of her anatomy. She is s scumbag and doesn't deserve to be able to be featured by a TV personality. I lost friends in 'Nam...'nuff said. Semper Fi Arlene

jo1753
04-05-05, 08:18 PM
Ya Marines it was as clear as the nose on your faces,what this person was up to............. Simply because it makes no sense for her to be sorry for having her picture taken while sitting on a NVC anti aircraft gun..............." BUT NOTHING ELSE "....????...WTF is with that..........Something don't ring true.

I have an idea..............I'll buy a copy......LOL Simply because they won't give me one. Then I'll write a few of my feelings about the author........and pass it on to someone else who'd like to do the same Till we get all the pages filled........Then we can mail it back to her..............Or maybe mail it to a journalist we'd know for sure would put it on TV.........????????????????????
Show of hands...............Who's in..???
This would only get mailed to people who wanted to be a part of this.

Semper-Fi

God Bless the Corps

Patdaly
04-05-05, 10:59 PM
Hanoi Jane is still and always will be a worthless human being!

CAR
04-06-05, 01:51 AM
I'm a bit too young to have remembered her treachery first hand, I was just a pup. I still have never seen or will ever see any movie with her in it. Her "products" are not allowed in my home and I have no respect, none ,zero, zip for that b1tch. She IS a traiter and "deserves to die a traitors death". I just happened to see about 2 minutes of the inteview, just enough to get my blood to boil. She is just trying to plug her book. F that dumb biatch!

This bring me to a question: Why? Why does the media fall for this stupid "promotion" and praise of a dumb woman. It proves to me that the media does not get it. MOST americans, truly America loving Americans do not sit well with the praising of America haters. The media puts it off as "the people want to know the real story"....... Bull! They want to stir up a contreversy just to promote her stupid book and a America hating agenda. Why not do a real good series on Nam vets and positive stories of things they have acomplished, families they have raised. Instead we get this, Hanoi Jane! :mad:

Maybe it's just me.

OLE SARG
04-06-05, 09:03 AM
Speaking of that no class piece of sh*^ jane fonda, I wake up this morning to hear, of all things, fu$^face fonda plugging her new book on TV. I wouldn't buy her book if I had all the money in the world. You can't believe anything that comes out of her piehole. Fu$^ the traitor *****.

It (fonda) ruined my whole day.

SEMPER FI,
OLE SARG

hrscowboy
04-06-05, 12:18 PM
I have no idea why we should even speak of this commie loving fu$%face bit#h. she is nothing but a traitor to our country and our Veterans if anything we should be asking our Commander in Chief to deport this Bit#h and take her citzenship away from her..
Come on Mr Bush make my day this bit#h is a terrorist in my book...

jo1753
04-07-05, 10:01 AM
hrscowboy..... the only reason I brought this up in the frist place was for a conversation point. I see she made the Letterman show last nite. I didn't personally see that one......But I'd think it was for the same reason she was on 60 min. Just to plug her New book. Like they say in " THE BUSINESS " bad press is better then no press at all........LOL you think they were thinking of her when they wrote that...??? LOL

Semper-Fi

God bless the Corps

Donald Bowers
04-07-05, 10:21 AM
I'm glad to see that everybody feels the same way I do. She worthless!!

boham
04-07-05, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by CAR
This bring me to a question: Why? Why does the media fall for this stupid "promotion" and praise of a dumb woman.
The mainstream media is just as pathetic and dumb as she is. Listen to talk radio...much more conservative than TV. I don't even watch TV news anymore except for the local weather.

semperfiman
04-07-05, 11:00 PM
i hope she does a book promo tour i want to thank her for being stupid

jo1753
04-10-05, 04:56 PM
It brings me back to my younger days...........with a can of spray paint in hand writting on bombs. " THIS ONES FROM JANE FONDA " OR " WITH LOVE FROM JANE "...oh the good old days. Then taking pictures of them. The little things in life that bring such joy...........LOLOLOL

Semper-Fi

God bless the Corps