PDA

View Full Version : Remember Poolee Webber? I'm back~

JuicyJ
03-21-05, 12:49 PM
Hey devildogs & co.,

If you remember Poolee Webber, I figured it was a good idea to change my name since it no longer applied. I've finished bootcamp (with a meritorious promotion ;) ), MCT, and as of tomorrow my MOS school. I'll be stationed over at New River Air Station, North Carolina, with MALS-26. My unit is currently over in Iraq, so from what I hear I'll be sitting around a lot until they get back.

Anyways, I just wanted to say hi to everyone, and wanted to let everyone know that this is my new name.

SEMPER FIDELIS!

ugly_angel362
03-21-05, 01:12 PM
congrats on the graduation and the promotion. welcome to the brotherhood. just because your unit is overseas, doesn't mean you have to sit around. look around the base a little, get to know where stuff is. if you do get a lot of free time, don't forget to pt.

Osotogary
03-21-05, 01:13 PM
JuicyJ,
Good work! Glad to hear the good news. Best wishes to you. Take care now.
Gary

Sgtj
03-21-05, 02:46 PM
JuicyJ, (not going to ask about the name)

Congrats Marine. Word of advice to you if you have a lot of free time on your hands. Get your MCI's taken care of, study and keep up on your knowledge, uniforms and yes especially P.T. You should be rock hard by the time your unit comes back home. Get your uniforms prepped and take advantage of the downtime to keep and or get yourself squared away. When I was a PFC I used to get made fun of by my peers about ironing my wall locker uniforms on the weekend... Well they joked around until I was promoted to Teamleader and then Merit.. CPL and then NCO of the QTR. Then they were ironing the uniforms on the weekend... Trust me the Corps is a he(( of a lot better with strips. Anyway let me step off my box. Welcome aboard bro. Semper Fi.

THATFEMALE
03-21-05, 04:02 PM
Congrats Marine. Welcome to the family. As my Sgt. said, use this time to get some MCI's done. Semper Fidelis. :marine:

jinelson
03-21-05, 06:13 PM
PFC Webber

Welcome to the brotherhood of United Sates Marines. Congratations of the meritorious promotion I had no doubts in your abilities. Well done, now get hot on those MCI's. And a winger too - OUTSTANDING!!!!

Semper Fidelis Brother
Jim

:marine: :banana:

vfm
03-21-05, 07:07 PM
Congrats MARINE !!!
SEMPER FI!!!
vfm

Toby M
03-21-05, 07:58 PM
It was a long road but you're finally here...welcome back and may I add my congratulations as well!

MillRatUSMC
03-21-05, 10:50 PM
Joining the chorus;
Welcome back and congratulations on the graduation and promotion.
PFC Webber

Semper Fidelis/Semper Fi
Ricardo

Devildogg4ever
03-22-05, 05:24 AM
Welcome to the brotherhood!! Feels great, don't it??

HardJedi
03-22-05, 07:30 AM
well, let me join in as well, Congrats PFC! hope it's everything you hoped it would be.

DSchmitke
03-22-05, 08:01 AM
Congrats on making it to the Brotherhood.

Nagalfar
03-22-05, 09:46 AM
Welcome back and may I add my congratulations as well.. PT hard brother..

Patty_McOorah
03-22-05, 12:04 PM
Congats on earning the title. Being in the wing myself, maybe I'll run into you in the fleet. Semper Fi

yellowwing
03-23-05, 12:47 AM
Meritorious! That is out freakin'standing!

Your are one of us now. Ain't it grand?! :marine:

lucien2
03-23-05, 10:03 AM
Congrats Marine! Serve honorably and with distinction!

Semper Fi,

Lucien2

GySgtRet
03-30-05, 09:15 PM
Pfc Webber,

Welcome to the finiest organization in the world. Congratulations on the meritorious promotion to PFC. Do not loose the head of steam that you have like the Sgt said. Keep it squared away. I had simular experiences.

Sempfer Fidelis

cajunguy
03-30-05, 10:51 PM
Like to chime in with my congrats, Pfc.

Was it as much fun as you thought it would be?http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/cajunguy/teehee.gif

Seriously, outstanding accomplishment. Congratulations and welcome to our Corps, MARINE.