PDA

View Full Version : Vincente Fox is on my sheaatt list!!!!

Jarhed
03-17-05, 11:44 AM
:thumbdown

Fox ridicules U.S.-Mexican border walls
By UNITED PRESS INTERNATIONAL
Published March 17, 2005

MEXICO CITY -- Mexican President Vicente Fox has denounced border walls the United States is building to stem illegal immigrants, the Washington Post reports.

"No country that is proud of itself should build walls ... it doesn't make any sense," Fox told a Mexico City news conference. "We are convinced that walls don't work."

He said it was impossible for Mexico to post military or police patrols along the entire border to prevent crossings.

"We can't keep them against their will by force," he said.

Last month, the U.S. Congress voted to waive environmental regulations and allow completion of a fence along the border south of San Diego.

Fox made the remark in advance of next week's meeting with President Bush and Canadian Prime Minister Paul Martin in Crawford, Texas, where immigration issues will figure prominently.

Fox said the group would discuss ways to expand the success of the North American Free Trade Agreement, which went into effect in 1994. Some critics claim the pact has done little to alleviate poverty in Mexico, but Fox said Mexico's per capita income has doubled since 1995, from $3,100 to $6,505.

woodman
03-18-05, 10:43 PM
As usual a mexican president who does absalutely nothing. When one of the top 5 economic resourses in your country is the import of american dollars from workers already here, why does anyone expect any other attitude. The NFTA was a sh*ty deal from the beginning and set the presedent for all the outsourcing of american job over the last several years. Wouldn't it be spectacular if he helped to create jobs IN MEXICO instead of bi^ching about a fence that he helped maintain the necessity for building. Anyone know how many mexican army troops are in Iraq ? I would venture that if there are ANY they number no more than 100.

Nagalfar
03-18-05, 11:37 PM
What a joke, Mexico telling the United States what we should not be doing.. you have to wonder if this IDIOT has ever been to any of the places in Mexico that make it MEXICO!... lmao.. you would think he would spend more time working for "his own" country, he could start with the lil things like poverty, rampant corruption and drugs, OOo wait, I think he said those are the FAULT of the United States..

BTW.. anyone seen the immigration laws for Mexico.. you would never believe them.. talk about harsh, you go to jail, then are 86ed A.S.A.P. PERIOD, no lawyers, no welfare, no courts, no govt. paid housing while you wait, just a bus ride to the nearest border.

Matt Starbuck
03-19-05, 12:32 AM
Mexico is very rich in natural resources, oil, minerals etc.. I'm tired of this crap! Like most third world countries there is an extremely rich upper class (usually corrupt) and an extremely poor class. Why don't we just annex Mexico make it the 51st state! Everyone that could leave, already has except for the criminal element. I'll buy some ocean front property, I bet it would start a reverse immigration.

eddief
03-19-05, 01:58 AM
Mexico needs a good old fashioned revolution. The Chiapas rebels were onto something.

jo1753
03-19-05, 06:38 AM
As Americans I don't know why we should feel a bit guilty for no matter what happens in Mexico..!!!

LOL........... I just think it's really funny.......Thru the years When Mexico and other countries Needed anything from America...They'd come to us all humbal....With hat in hand...!!

But once they get whatever they want...............It's like SCREW YOU..........and the Americans are the scum of the world. We then become the root of all evil...........LOLOL go figure...!!!

Semper-Fi

God bless the Corps

OLE SARG
03-19-05, 08:46 AM
Mexico and their president can take a hike. We've supported their lazy asses for years and this is the thanks we get!!!

Screw mexico and the swayback horse they rode in on!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,
OLE SARG

lucien2
03-20-05, 08:46 AM
Typical.

jinelson
03-20-05, 10:01 AM
Time to call all notes due immediately and stop foregiving their debt once and for all. If they dont have the cash to satisfy their debt to us now then we should take their oil. They have lots of it and it would be cost effective and convienient to run some pipelines across the border to Texas and California refineries.

Viva de Revolucion

ese4mc
03-20-05, 10:52 AM
next time they have a natural disaster and the world sends help.instead of food or money lets send them 4 million of our mexicans to help out

jfreas
03-20-05, 10:57 AM
Remember back when the Olympics were in Los Angeles? Mexico didn't send anyone because anyone who could run, jump or swim was already there.

Nagalfar
03-20-05, 01:30 PM
LMAO...

booksbenji
03-20-05, 07:35 PM
:marine:

POOP list. 'EM so-so's stole and still have the TEXICAN BATTLE FLAG THAT FLEW O'ER THE ALAMO ON MARCH 2nd, 1826. THEY'S HOLDING IT FOR RANSOM. )*(*%#$ ), )*(%^%@^^&*, (&^%&@!~+ CAN EXPECT AN INVASION FORCE OF P/O TEXICAN REAL SOON:mad:

NAFT IS PIECE OF TP

SEMPER FI
books :marine: