PDA

View Full Version : Sound Off...

TeufelHunden
10-19-02, 05:00 PM
...I know I've been gone a while - But things sure seem to have quieted down around here. Only a handful of ative posters - What's up?

thedrifter
10-19-02, 05:12 PM
Ron,

Great to see you.......

Yea it has been a little quiet today.......

Everyone is doing the thing today.....

Hey that must mean I don't have a life...........

Sempers,

Roger

TeufelHunden
10-22-02, 04:17 PM
...As I originally posted this on the weekend, I guess I'm not surprised at lack of response - So how about now y'all?!?

wrbones
10-22-02, 08:33 PM
Glad to see ya back Marine!

Shaffer moved the site again and been reworking some stuff. and we've had some folks here and there off on there little trips as well.

Semper Fi

USMC0311
10-22-02, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by TeufelHunden
...I know I've been gone a while - But things sure seem to have quieted down around here. Only a handful of active posters - What's up?

Discretion is said to be the better part of Valor..that also leads to ananimity..I think My posts seem to shut down threads..sure as hell seems that way.

sum other possible reasons
The Children are in School and they need the puters.
Christmas is cummin and people tryin to get sum bucks ahead for the gift buying, so they workin more
Its gettin cold and the ole bodies wantin to warm up to sum soft fuzzy.
then again too sum muthers mighta hauled ass to the sun belt.

Good to see you back Devil Dog..Postin sum yer wisdom Will be appreciated Marine.

hit the keys and shoot the breeze Brother

Sparrowhawk
10-22-02, 11:13 PM
And here I thought it was my posts, that did that..
Humm, maybe I shouldn't have posted....LMAO

wrbones
10-22-02, 11:18 PM

Barrio_rat
10-22-02, 11:51 PM
Yer right, it is your fault!

Hahahahahahaha....

CAS3
10-23-02, 08:52 AM
Hi Ron. It has been quiet around here.
Should we start policing the squadbay and getting rid of those cobwebs?:no:

TeufelHunden
10-23-02, 11:28 AM
...Between work, me @ school trying to get that ever elusive degree & the kids needing the 'puter for their school work - Just haven't had a lot o' time to get on line for fun.

Dane - I used to think the same thing - that I was a thread killer, but soon realized that once folks realized what/who they were up against - they had no argument. :D

CAS - Yes there does seem to be an abundance of cobwebs hereon - Time to recruit some FNGs to conduct a field day.

CAS3
10-23-02, 12:13 PM
DID all the members go...
Did you MARINES forget how to sound off?

AYe, Sir or MA'am!!!
GET ON LINE NOW!
:marine:

Red Dragon
10-23-02, 01:12 PM
Red Dragon reporting in as ordered! ! ! ! !

The Red Dragon

GrimReaper
10-23-02, 01:18 PM
ALL PRESENT AND/OR ACCOUNTED FOR. NO MARINES UA AT THIS TIME.

The Grim Reaper has Spoken

TeufelHunden
10-24-02, 07:00 AM
...Did I mention Dane? Musta be the old age kicking in! Of course I meant JoeT. I got confused when I saw the shouting. Sorry Joe. :banana:

USMC0311
10-24-02, 09:23 AM
...Did I mention Dane? Musta be the old age kicking in! Of course I meant JoeT. I got confused when I saw the shouting. Sorry Joe. :banana:

damn TeufelHunden (Devil Dog).wtf U mean shoutin Bro..I was bolding. C wtf I mean sum U Marines think I'm a hard-ass, but quite the contrary, hell I'm justa semi-literate grunt with a limited vocabulary.
I didn't take no offense Marine. a grunt iza grunt iza grunt. I can identify with Dane. He iz a Bro. so I take the inference as a compliment.

Semper Fidelis TeufelHunden

TeufelHunden
10-25-02, 07:46 AM
...hell I'm justa semi-literate grunt with a limited vocabulary. :marine:

USMC0311
10-25-02, 07:56 AM
:marine:

OK I'll bite..iz U sayin Im large and ignorant?

Good Mornin Marine :p

Cellar Rat
10-25-02, 05:00 PM
But don't blame my FNG azz, I just got here from the other boards. This board seems a bit quiet, but I think we can spruce it up a bit.

Semper Fi
Rat:devious: