PDA

View Full Version : Florida Woman plans topless protest in Daytona Beach during Bike Week.

thedrifter
03-10-05, 07:50 PM
Here We Go Again...LOL

Florida Woman plans topless protest in Daytona Beach during Bike Week.

Daytona Beach, Florida - A woman engaged in a legal battle with Daytona Beach over her right to go topless during Bike Week plans to bare her breasts in public at a rally on Sunday.

An attorney for Elizabeth Book and a city attorney signed a memorandum of understanding last month that allows her to be topless at the rally. Sunday is the last day of Bike Week.

The agreement stipulates that she use a flatbed truck covered with a six-foot tarp to shield unwilling passers-by from seeing her and other topless female protesters.

The agreement prevents city police officers from arresting the women. Book has said it is unfair that only men are allowed to go topless in public places and that women are fined for flashing their breasts at events like Bike Week, the annual gathering of hundreds of thousands of motorcycle enthusiasts.

Ellie

greensideout
03-10-05, 08:59 PM
Wasn't it Margaret Mead, the American anthropologist, that convinced the women of Polynesia that they should cover their breast?

Never understood that one?

Phantom Blooper
03-10-05, 09:14 PM
Too many mosquito bites!:)

eddief
03-10-05, 09:26 PM
Why not let women go topless? They do it in Europe with absolutely no problems whatsoever.

Osotogary
03-10-05, 09:41 PM
Didn't this happen last year about the same time?
It's time to rent a helicopter!

cajunguy
03-10-05, 09:54 PM
Would you REALLY want to see Hillary topless?

Or Roseann?http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/cajunguy/ToplessSmiley.gif

Or - - - well, never mind. you get the idea.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/cajunguy/pukeright.gif

GySgtRet
03-10-05, 10:31 PM
Osotogary'

Gary. Please let me know how it turns out. Of course I am only assuming that you will go there because your in Florida and I am in Virginia.

Osotogary
03-11-05, 01:20 AM
I'm heading up that way...but to GA to see the sons. The mammaries will have to wait.
Cajunguy- Regarding Hillary. Aren't you in the least curious to find out which they lean? My guess is to the left. LOL

HardJedi
03-11-05, 04:56 AM
the two times I was at bike week, I never saw anyone get arrested or fined for flashing thier boobs, and that was just about every female in daytona at the time! LOL, guess they musta got uptight sometime over the last 10 years.

Wyndwalkr
03-11-05, 03:49 PM
As per boobs: are you; uh: is anyone sure Hilliary has them.. She could not wear mini skirts because her appendeges uh both showed when she sat down

Sgt Ski 2/7
03-12-05, 10:51 AM
Has anyone really ever been to Bike Week> I don't think she will be taken to serious with all the other women running around topless. Maybe she will think it is in support of her cause ... Nut Job. But the good thing about this is she will probably have her picture taken a few hundred times and be posted on some web sites....

sm@@thrider
03-12-05, 12:13 PM
Well hope she goes to Chillicoth from Aug 31 to Sept 5 for bike week.

marinefamily5
07-01-05, 05:31 AM
hey there SM@@THRIDER............i agree i have never been there but would love to go there.