PDA

View Full Version : Any1 get their new VIC

booksbenji
03-06-05, 10:08 AM
:marine:

hear's a update link for the intel:

http://www.military.com/MilitaryReport/0,12914,VR_Veterans_110804,00.html?ESRC=vr.nl

I have not gotten mine yet but will soon.

Semper Fi
books :marine:

Barlow
03-06-05, 11:47 AM
Got mine Books .

benny rutledge
03-07-05, 12:47 PM
Mines in the mail, "5 to 7 days". No more birthdates or social security numbers will be displayed on Veteran Administration ID cards to prevent ID theft.
I want to say the VA Medical Center in Ann Arbor,Michigan is really doing a bang up job lately.

USA&CSA
03-07-05, 03:23 PM
I have mine, These new card are great as a lot of Veteran's some time forget to pick up there cards from the appt they have or they happen to lose the card. I've lost a couple of them thank god I found them at home. Can't wait for all the VA to link together using the card They say that the megenic strip on the back holds the medical infomation so that if you are travaling and need to be seen at any VA they can swipe the card with a certain machine and get the info like what med's you are takin and so fourth, right now when we have a Veteran that is visiting or transfering to our VA we have to enter a PDX or call the VA and request that they fax that info, Sure hope the machine comes soon.

hrscowboy
03-07-05, 04:00 PM
yep Leavenworth has issued the new cards and i got mine..