PDA

View Full Version : Not In Dc

CAS3
03-01-05, 11:21 AM
Hey Everyone,
Just wanted to give you an update. I am in Wsconsin. I left my employer and home to become a cheese head!!

I will be here off and on!

Semper Fi,
Colleen

thedrifter
03-01-05, 12:30 PM
Colleen you were suppost to go where the weather was hot....not get colder...;) :D

I wish You all the best...

Elllie

yellowwing
03-01-05, 01:56 PM
'Sconsin! Did two roofs in that state. I could not believe the number of bars everywhere. We drove through a tiny crossroads town with about twenty buildings and houses. THREE of them were bars!

USMC-FO
03-01-05, 02:32 PM
I work for a company based out of "Cheese Land"....I am headed there Friday UGH.....Yellowwing is right there are bars everywere there even in the smallest little skid mark towns. My guess it has something to do with being up to your eyes in snow and freaking cold so long....Also those folks like to chow down...there are some hefty folk out there....

CAS3
03-01-05, 09:01 PM
Had Cheese curds the other night. I now know why all the men are husky!
I haven't counted the bars yet but have been to a couple fish fry's. YUMMM The took Fish on Friday and made it all year long!

Ellie, I hadn't planned this but oh well, whatever works, right? The cost of living and the type of living are so much better. I never have to see traffic ever again...unless you count the occasional tractor going down the road. Plus, winter doesn't last that long. Does it?

I am looking for employment. For now, unemployment works. I have put enough into the system, its about time I use it.