PDA

View Full Version : Fort Leonard Wood, MO

Marzyn
02-28-05, 09:42 AM
Anyone located near here? Fort Lost in the woods sure lives up to it's name. There's not but 2 places to go, a strip club and the local Walmart :P

have an outstanding Marine Corps day :D

Phantom Blooper
02-28-05, 10:39 AM
That's why they call MO the "Show Me" state. Semper-Fi!
have an outstanding Marine Corps day Semper-Fi! Chuck Hall :marine:

HardJedi
02-28-05, 11:27 AM
I sure am sorry you got stuck down there at the Wood. I HATE that place. course, the only reason I evern went down there is because a couple of high school buddies of mine got stationed there, and it's only like a three hour drive from home.

Marzyn
02-28-05, 01:00 PM
lol, i sure feel good now :)

greensideout
02-28-05, 06:10 PM
Ft. Leonard Wood has it's perks. You are living near some of America's most beautiful lakes and streams. If you like to hunt and fish, think "heaven".

Ft. Wood also has a very good special services. You and friends can check out a camper or boat and enjoy the Ozarks.

Float trips and trout fishing there are wonderful.

I think they also have a great hotel on the Lake of the Ozarks at very low cost.

Ask special services about what they offer, you might be surprised.

SuNmAN
02-28-05, 08:46 PM
PFC Marzyn - I was there for my MOS training. I actually liked the place. I assume you're there for MOS training as well. What MOS are you?

BTW stay away from Big Louis lol

CAR
02-28-05, 10:17 PM
Ok, all i heard was, " there's a strip club..." So what's the problem?

jo1753
03-01-05, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by greensideout
Ft. Leonard Wood has it's perks. You are living near some of America's most beautiful lakes and streams. If you like to hunt and fish, think "heaven".

Ft. Wood also has a very good special services. You and friends can check out a camper or boat and enjoy the Ozarks.

Float trips and trout fishing there are wonderful.

I think they also have a great hotel on the Lake of the Ozarks at very low cost.

Ask special services about what they offer, you might be surprised.

wow..........evidently between having a club and what greensideout had mentioned...........isn't enough...:banana:

the way I understand it..........Seeing my kid was there a couple yrs back....it sorta the usual military town some clubs, and other things you'll find around a military base, some ladies of the evening.

Which reminds me...............ever watch a kid play...?
Heck they can have a hugh pile of toys....and yet lots of times all that makes them happy is playing with an old box....Hmmmm??

Big boys and their toys... and old boxes....??? LOLOL
maybe theirs not enough of them around lost-in-the-woods

Semper-Fi

God bless the Corps

sm@@thrider
03-30-05, 12:22 PM
One thing about that town there are alot of Lesbians there and bi females if you don't mind the fun at the clubs!! hook up if you can.

Eaglestrikes
03-30-05, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Marzyn
Anyone located near here? Fort Lost in the woods sure lives up to it's name. There's not but 2 places to go, a strip club and the local Walmart :P

have an outstanding Marine Corps day :D
Means you are either Mp or Chemical. Either way you have been sent to a well named place. Evan the Army doesnpt want it which is why it is Lost in the Woods. Like a bad penny it hangs around. Had Ft McClellen not closed thanks to the jerk Clinton you would be in Alabama.
Alas you are in Mo. Show Me State. HaH! Other than Branson not much around worth a dam. Branson treats Military right. Worth a visit. I've done two Re-unions up there. Arty and an All Mar Div. It was great. (I was a 5811)

drillinstructor
03-30-05, 09:55 PM
HEY MT scholl is there also I was there 3 years as an Instrucotr befor becoming a DI